Main Menu

Is Tambling your love child?

Started by tbagrocks, January 22, 2013, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Sando has admitted on 5AA Tambling is adapting to the clubs physical style, expext the Tiger dud to play :o

The youngsters are coming along well and Sando is more than impressed

Capper

no his is not, stop listening to 5AA. Its ruining your mind!!!!

Who's spot does he take in the 22??

tbagrocks

Quote from: tabs on January 22, 2013, 08:31:41 PM

Hold on champ this was a direct live interview with Sando, nothing wrong with 5AA

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on January 22, 2013, 08:31:41 PM

dangerfields.

tbagrocks

Rowey asked Sando "is Tambling your love child" Sando commented how well he was doing along with the expected improvement of all of the young group of players,

Adelaide will improve and Sando is the best thing since, well, ever!

So stop booing me you assholes wtf is wrong with you?

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 08:56:14 PM
Rowey asked Sando "is Tambling your love child" Sando commented how well he was doing along with the expected improvement of all of the young group of players,

Obviously if you read the comment and are still boing then yes you are just an asshole, feel good about yourself?

I'm just trying to bring the legend that is Sando to the public and Sando knows with hard work that Adleaide will improve, especially the young guys

wtf is so wrong with that?

Sando was especially optermistic, had big reports on Tambling play a few other youngsters, I think i'll put my trust in Sando over the dribble I see hear :P

Don't believe me, believe Sando! ;D

CrowsFan

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 09:09:12 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 08:56:14 PM

Obviously if you read the comment and are still boing then yes you are just an asshole, feel good about yourself?
Who are you talking to? As far as I can tell you've quoted yourself and called yourself an asshole...

tbagrocks

Guess I am an asshole :P

Doesn't matter what I think, Sando is happy with the young team ;D

Holz

Getting abit heated, good info Tbag I know in the preseason coaches like to talk up their players , I have been burnt a few times listening too much to what coaches say in the past.

Will be interesting to see how rambling does go next year the potential is there somewhere but it's a pretty hard side to break into so I guess we will have to wait. I would thing he might have to wait on a few injuries but I'm sure he will be one they are watching carefully.

nostradamus

if he was a racehorse he'd be glue by now  ::)

T Dog

Nige

Who's gonna get more games then, Tambling or Graham?  :o

McRooster

Quote from: NigeyS on January 23, 2013, 01:39:00 PM
Who's gonna get more games then, Tambling or Graham?  :o
Tambling will easily. He will play a full season.

In the SANFL  ;)

Sapientia

Tambling did have an excellent AFL season was it in 08 or 09? Hopefully he'll get back there - I certainly hope he will, and I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility.

Plus, his success would give us something to laugh about. I mean, Tambling succeeding!

SydneyRox

Quote from: Sapientia on January 24, 2013, 02:19:36 AM
Tambling did have an excellent AFL season was it in 08 or 09? Hopefully he'll get back there - I certainly hope he will, and I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility.

Plus, his success would give us something to laugh about. I mean, Tambling succeeding!

What would be funnier is if Tambling did go on and have 2-3 blinding seasons, pick up a pile of Brownlow votes, a flag, maybe norm smith. Then the Richmond fans could argue was it worse to pick him in the draft before Buddy or letting him go!!