Main Menu

Help please, what to do on Annual Leave!

Started by fidou, January 21, 2013, 08:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

OK, usually I have my Annual Leave organised and have a great time. I'm 2 weeks into my 4 weeks annual leave and have done everything I needed to do. My wifes in Europe with my oldest daughter and I'm looking after the other 2 girls (12 and 10) so money is tight. What can I do to amuse myself for 2 weeks?

I've already set up my team and am waiting for the NAB like everyone else.

tbagrocks

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 21, 2013, 08:38:33 PM
Go camping
Thanks as the girls love camping but I need to stay at home as I am co-ordinating my wifes trip from home.

nas

Quote from: fidou on January 21, 2013, 08:44:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 21, 2013, 08:38:33 PM
Go camping
Thanks as the girls love camping but I need to stay at home as I am co-ordinating my wifes trip from home.

Silly as it seems pitch the tent in the backyard & rough it from there.

Ziplock

CrowsFan

kilbluff1985

NoButYeah

Download every single episode of "Penguins Of Madagascar"

nostradamus

Get them in the kitchen and bake some cakes.....it'll be a disaster but they'll love it

fidou

Thanks for all for the ideas. Am taking them today to see "Life of Pi". We saw The Hobbit on Friday and will see "ParaNorman"in a few days.

With the cooking my 12 year old is a fair cook and likes to cook meals every second day.

Nice idea about fishing- I might take them one day (although I'm not a fan of it)
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 21, 2013, 10:27:57 PM
Talk to strangers on Chatroulette? :P
??? Whats Chatroulette?

CrowsFan

Quote from: fidou on January 22, 2013, 09:41:16 AM
??? Whats Chatroulette?
Never used it myself, and never plan too, but basically it is some website where you go to and gret randomly allocated to chat to someone else in the world via webcam. Seems pretty stupid to me, but many people seem to like it if you believe wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chat_Roulette

Ziplock

nostradamus

Quote from: Ziplock on January 22, 2013, 07:06:35 PM
faproulette...

yeah its definately not something you would expose (sic) young girls to

fidou

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 22, 2013, 11:22:39 AM
Quote from: fidou on January 22, 2013, 09:41:16 AM
??? Whats Chatroulette?
Never used it myself, and never plan too, but basically it is some website where you go to and gret randomly allocated to chat to someone else in the world via webcam. Seems pretty stupid to me, but many people seem to like it if you believe wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chat_Roulette
Thanks Crows Fan for sending my children to the world of Paedophilia. I'll give that a miss I think.