NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

I think i'm up, some of my guys went, really wanted to get Randolph or Aldridge but my smalls are to die for so meh ;D

Al Jefferson

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

A.I. is a less than well rounded individual... watch the ESPN 30 for 30:
http://veehd.com/video/4579419_ESPN-30-for-30-No-Crossover-The-Trial-of-Allen-Iverson-avi

not entirely sure if this contains the story of a fan/sportswriter, he had pretty memorable encounter with A.I. and his mother...

Jay

Windigo

He was so good. Too bad age like destroyed him.  :P

Very surprised that a certain all star hasn't been selected yet, will be snaffling him up with my pick for sure!  8)

Windigo

PG: Steve Nash             11.6 assists & 18.6 points
SG: Brandon Roy              5.1 assists, 4.7 boards. 1.1 steals & 22.6 points
SF: Paul Peirce               4.7 assists, 6.7 boards, 1.4 steals & 26.8 points
PF: Amare Stoudemire    8.9 boards, 1.9 blocks, 1 steal & 26 points
C: Elton Brand               10 boards, 2.6 assists, 1 steal, 2.5 blocks & 24.7 points

PG:
SG: Stephen Jackson     5.1 boards, 6.5 assists, 1.5 steal & 20.7 points
SF: Danny Granger        5.1 boards, 2.7 assists, 1 steal, 1.5 blocks & 25.8 points
PF:
C: Emeka Okafor           11.3 boards, 2.6 blocks & 14.4 points

gossiboy

Never rated Allen Iverson. The guy just didn't know how to win, there comes a time where you have to stop bring to be as flashy as you can and just focus on the W, AI never did that, he constantly turned the ball over (5 a game) and he just couldn't make his teammates better like a point guard should. Not to mention the countless terrible shots he took.

In Philly AI constantly complained about the team's style of play to Billy King and Mo Cheeks but he was the problem then when he left the 76ers for Denver philly improved out of sight.

Holz

Quote from: gossiboy on February 05, 2013, 04:15:25 PM
Never rated Allen Iverson. The guy just didn't know how to win, there comes a time where you have to stop bring to be as flashy as you can and just focus on the W, AI never did that, he constantly turned the ball over (5 a game) and he just couldn't make his teammates better like a point guard should. Not to mention the countless terrible shots he took.

In Philly AI constantly complained about the team's style of play to Billy King and Mo Cheeks but he was the problem then when he left the 76ers for Denver philly improved out of sight.

I deinfately wouldnt have picked him in this type of game, really all he is is a great player who is a horrible team member. If your a small franchise team wanting to bring in crowds and get into the playoffs than he is great. If you want to actually win a ring than dont go for him.

For example he would be great for say the bobcats.

gossiboy

Quote from: Holzman on February 05, 2013, 04:22:55 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on February 05, 2013, 04:15:25 PM

I deinfately wouldnt have picked him in this type of game, really all he is is a great player who is a horrible team member. If your a small franchise team wanting to bring in crowds and get into the playoffs than he is great. If you want to actually win a ring than dont go for him.

For example he would be great for say the bobcats.

Pretty much this. One of the hardest guys to build a team around in NBA history.

My Chumps

I'll take the second best fit PG in the league right now, Kyrie Irving.

C: O'Neal
PF: Duncan
SF: AK47
SG: Allen
PG: Parker

6: Irving
7: Hamilton
8: Jeffersen
9:
10:

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

But not the best overall in his prime I don't think.  :P

...Yet.  8)

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on February 05, 2013, 06:06:08 PM
I'll take the second best fit PG in the league right now, Kyrie Irving.

almost picked him he is the reaosn i have gone back to goign for the cavs. Just bring him on in the last 1/4 and play parker for the first 3.

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

Surely you can't just jump back to the cavs like that.  :P

Lebron will do the old LeQuit next year and go back there.

Not likely he'd lose millions.....And he likes his millions...http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/LeBron-James-Says-He-Worth-More-Than-17-5-Million-Year-He-Right-52097.html

Quote from: Marcz on February 05, 2013, 06:13:52 PM
Steph Curry and Serge Ibaka...

Back to u MC

Solid. I desperately need a PG.  :(