NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Thanks Chump. ;)

Richard Jefferson/another player (that should go soon) were the two alongside Jackson that I was looking at, but settled on Jackson for his passing ability. Couldn't go wrong with either pick really.  8)

+Jeff is more of a SF, or pure SF anyway.

- But the other player at SG should go surely!  :o

gossiboy

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Ron Artest
PF:
C: Marcus Camby

PG: Andre Miller
SG:
SF:
PF: Antawn Jamison
C:

DEFENCE!

Looking to sure up the defence of the second unit with my next pick but as far as the starters go there are 4 great defenders that will go down as all time greats defensively in their respective positions and plenty of firepower on offence with D-Wade and CP3 running the show + Camby and Artest combining for 20-30 points a game.

Mat0369

In regards to the Stackhouse and Roy argument. Roy was the better player in his prime. Stats do not count for everything. If you keep jacking up shots all game you are going to put up high scoring totals, but that does not mean your output is effective.

Quote from: My Chumps on February 02, 2013, 06:29:03 PM
Richard Hamilton

This was the other guy I had out East with Joe Johnson. Back in the Pistons championship days he was an absolute gun. I rated him ahead of Johnson but behind Roy.

Jay

- All Star
- All NBA 3rd team
- 8th in race to MVP for this season

Puts up big double doubles and is a beast in the post... Zach Randolph

PG: Billups
SG: Stackhouse
SF: Hill
PF: Boozer
C: Garnett
6th: Ginobili
7th: Randolph

Holz

This guy is an absolute gun even without rosé the bulls are still a top team and alot of it is due to this guy.

Great D made all nba defensive team last year 2+ blocks around 12rpg and is one of the best assisting big man. Will be fighting to get onto the starting team

Windigo

Jay

gossiboy

Luol Deng

Another mega elite defender in his prime who his more than handy on the offensive end and can shoot the 3 very well (shot 40% on three's one season)

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Antawn Jamison
C: Marcus Camby

PG: Andre Miller
SG:
SF: Luol Deng
PF:
C:

Decided to move Jamison back into my starting 5 to provide some more rebounding and to add a very good 3-point shooter to my starting 5 to help with floor spacing.

Windigo

There is one guy I would have taken ahead of him.

Holz

quinny88

Tony Allen & Roy Hibbert

Starting 5
PG: Derrick Rose
SG: Andre Igoudala
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Blake Griffen
C: Kevin Love

Bench
PG: Rajon Rondo
SG: Tony Allen
SF:
PF:
C: Roy Hibbert

gossiboy

Jason Richardson

PG: CP3
SG: Wade
SF: Artest
PF: Jamison
C: Camby

PG: Miller
SG: J-Rich
SF: Deng
PF:
C:

Windigo

Rich was the guy I wanted to see go soon.  8)

Holz

Sorry guys I wanted to pick up Baron Davis have been looking for a while to see if he is still on a list but Windi cleared it up so i cant pick him. Its a shame as he was a Charlotte Hornett player.

With that IM going to take a big PF who can really play C if need be he is a pretty beastly player Lemarcus Aldridge.

PG: J.Kidd
SG: V.Carter
SF: S.Marrion
PF. D.Nowitzki
C: R.Wallace

PG: ?
SG: J.Terry
SF: ?
PF: L.Aldridge
C. J.Noah

My Chumps

The thing that put me off Richardson was that he's never even played in an allstar game... That's saying something considering his PPG stats. And he always did it for an average team that he could never get passed the first few playoff rounds.