NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on January 28, 2013, 01:36:18 AM
Damn, my shortlist is absolutely depleted!

Was hoping (perhaps optimistically) that one of Kidd, Nash, Rose or CP3 would slip to me...

Considering playing Duncan as a centre as there are a ton of good PF's out there.
Quote from: gossiboy on January 28, 2013, 01:10:58 AM
Quote from: Jayman on January 28, 2013, 12:53:59 AM
Grant Hill - 20ppg 10rpg 7apg back in the late 90s

Good pick, was interested in seeing how at he'd slide. Still a few around I would've taken ahead of hill though.
I've only got one ahead of him, and suprised Jayman didn't take him tbh!

I had one definitely ahead of him and a few that would've come into serious consideration.

Jay

Hill may not be the best player left but he was definitely the best SF. Was a beast in his prime during the mid to late 90s.

He is a multiple time member of the All-NBA First team and carried that weak Pistons team for years with his 20+ points, 10+ rebounds and count on him for 7+ assists too!

Windigo

I select Paul Peirce. 05-06 season.

Nearly 27 PPG, 4.7 APG & 6.7 RPG.

RiOtChEsS

front page is updated...

brilliant pick young blood, could have an all time great had he not been destroyed by injury

Windigo

Hill was injured during his prime as well and never fully recovered sadly.  :(

RiOtChEsS

Just a reminder to keep the pm's to the next coach going  ;)

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 28, 2013, 11:23:17 AM
front page is updated...

brilliant pick young blood, could have an all time great had he not been destroyed by injury
thanks Drew. Seeing as this is "in their prime" not who has had the best career, I thought Hill in his few injury free years was worthy of a top 10 pick in this draft.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 28, 2013, 12:44:09 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 28, 2013, 11:23:17 AM
front page is updated...

thanks Drew. Seeing as this is "in their prime" not who has had the best career, I thought Hill in his few injury free years was worthy of a top 10 pick in this draft.
easily, he was phenomenal when i was a kid, always doing it all

tbagrocks

There are atill a few competing for this spot but I am not going to over think it, very happy to rejoin the Lakers team mates and happy with the decision ;D

Dwight Howard

Windigo

Haha. Kobe & Dwight don't like each I don't think.  :P

My Chumps

Wouldn't have minded Dwight :(

Was tossing up between a few but the chemistry between this guy and Duncan pretty much got it over the line. Hopefully judges take that into account!

Tony Parker

Pick any of his seasons. 20PPG, 7 Assists, 3 Reb, one steal, 500% FG... Crazy man, crazy. Perhaps some of my Spurs bias coming through here, but I think he's a top pick.

tbagrocks

Nice pick 8)

hopefully we get a few done and you get to pick again tonight MC

RiOtChEsS

Carmelo Anthony
&
Pau Gasol...

Back to u Chumpsy ;)

Holz

Wow melo and lebron in the same team that's some scary offensive power. Not sure about team chemistry melo might become a sooky baby being number 2.

Loving the spur combo mc I'm happy I got my mav combo at least with real pairings we know they work

My Chumps

Dammit, Carmelo the other one I wanted :P

Great pick with Pau there Marcz... Just couldn't seeing as I already had Duncan.

Alright, I may need a little bit of time for this pick. Hold up.