NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Quote from: Holzman on January 22, 2013, 04:34:51 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on January 22, 2013, 03:37:15 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want the first pick in this draft? Could be a curse.

I dont want first pick there are a few worthy number 1s. a top 4 pick would be nice though. So many good options now though should still be able to get guns at 16 and 17

Yeah pick 2 or 3 would be ideal, not such a long wait for your second round pick either

Jay

Jay

I would recommend quinny or mat0369 for the last spot, Marcz

gossiboy

Looking forward to this one more than the later one we're doing

Jay

Lets find the last competitor and get this started tonight! 8)

Scrads

I will probably sit this one out. If it was for current ability then I would probably participate but my knowledge of players in past seasons probably wouldn't be good enough.

Have fun though guys I will be watching on with interest :)

Windigo

Do you reckon you could post a set of rules Marcz?

I'm still a little confused on the selection process.

Is is strictly players that were dominant back in the day, but are shower now.

Or players in the peak of their career right now like OKC #35. But then again he may not be... :o

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 23, 2013, 12:20:46 PM
Do you reckon you could post a set of rules Marcz?

I'm still a little confused on the selection process.

Is is strictly players that were dominant back in the day, but are shower now.

Or players in the peak of their career right now like OKC #35. But then again he may not be... :o

Windigo the way im taking it is you get the player in thier prime year. So say if shaq was playing still you get 1999/2000 shaq. And if you go for durrant you get the best durrant there is so 12/13 Durrant. Same for rookies you would obvisouly have to get the 12/13 version.

I think thats a good way of looking at it.

Jay

I think how it works Windi is if we stop the clock right now which current NBA players were the best in their prime.

So for OKC #35 you would go by his performance over his last 3 scoring title years
But someone like Lakers #24 I guess you have to decide when he was at the peak of his powers and go from there.

I'm sure Marcz will clarify

gossiboy

RiOtChEsS

It is only current players, if u want to pick Kenneth Faried u can, but his prime will be based off his best so far, not the best he could be...

If u want to pick Jerry Stackhouse, u wont get now u will get the 20ppg slam dunk machine he was early in his career, make sense?

still need one more coach too ;)

quinny88

Jay

Wooooooooooo!

Randomize the order, Marcz and lets begin!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 23, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
Wooooooooooo!

Randomize the order, Marcz and lets begin!
ok will get this sorted now...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Scrads on January 22, 2013, 09:00:55 PM
I will probably sit this one out. If it was for current ability then I would probably participate but my knowledge of players in past seasons probably wouldn't be good enough.

Have fun though guys I will be watching on with interest :)
hang on Scrads have u pulled out?

that puts us back at 7 if so...