NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

just a queston does that now make me team 6?

If i knew the matchup that might help me abit. If it is im playing tbag so will try and counter his team.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 01:25:04 PM

If i knew the matchup that might help me abit. If it is im playing tbag so will try and counter his team.
no Holz il randomize that too once teams r selected, i just think its easier to name them team 1 team 2 etc as it requires the voter to actually look at the team more carefully than voting for a catchy name Team LeBron or L.A. Lakers for example...

has got me thinking would be cool to do a League GM thing where we all managed a franchise, but we would need 32 coaches so it wouldnt happen, unless we modified it, that may make it confusing, now i sound confusing ::) il investigate what sort of GM games r available to a small group and if we r interested we could start after the all star break...

Holz

Quote from: Marcz on January 24, 2013, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 01:25:04 PM

no Holz il randomize that too once teams r selected, i just think its easier to name them team 1 team 2 etc as it requires the voter to actually look at the team more carefully than voting for a catchy name Team LeBron or L.A. Lakers for example...

has got me thinking would be cool to do a League GM thing where we all managed a franchise, but we would need 32 coaches so it wouldnt happen, unless we modified it, that may make it confusing, now i sound confusing ::) il investigate what sort of GM games r available to a small group and if we r interested we could start after the all star break...

definately would be ineteresting. Might have to run it on another site like the ones you posted in for the other draft game. A fantasy thing like the XVs would be another interesting idea.

If it does go ahead I call cavs.

tbagrocks

Looks like this stalled pretty quickly, oh well :P

Jay

lol MC will be only later tonight I would say :)

gossiboy

Pick 7 not ideal but it'll do. Hoping my man slips to 7.

Holz

Quote from: gossiboy on January 24, 2013, 07:38:20 PM

pick 7 and 8 are the best picks in the draft.

gossiboy

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on January 24, 2013, 07:38:20 PM

pick 7 and 8 are the best picks in the draft.

Not so sure about that, think 6 would be best, had a mid-round pick(i think 5) in the other draft we did, got the guy i wanted in the first round (apart from Durant and Lebron) and never had to wait too long for my next pick.

My Chumps

Sorry about the hold up lads!
Was at the beach all day 8)

With absolutely no research done, I'll just take arguably the best PF of all time. Tim Duncan

Jay

I know who tbag is taking but I will let him do the big reveal

Great pick MC - was my no.1

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on January 25, 2013, 12:20:30 AM
Sorry about the hold up lads!
Was at the beach all day 8)

With absolutely no research done, I'll just take arguably the best PF of all time. Tim Duncan

Was my number 1 as well. No argument about it. Easily the best power forward of all time and in my top 5 players of all time.

Jay

tbagrocks

Yeah Duncan was my second choice so i'll just have to take the champ

Kobe Bryant

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

Steve Nash. In his first season back at Phoenix, an MVP year.