NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

30ppg 5apg 4rpg
It was back in 2000/2001 but still those stats are pretty impressive, and to get him with my 6th pick!

Yes it is the slam-dunk machine Marcz mentioned in his opening post, Jerry Stackhouse

This allows me to keep Manu in his 6th man role he plays so well...
PG: Chauncey Billups
SG: Jerry Stackhouse
SF: Grant Hill
PF: Carlos Boozer
C: Kevin Garnett
6th: Manu Ginobili

Surely I get the 'oldies' award ;D

Mat0369

Quote from: gossiboy on February 01, 2013, 10:57:13 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

The shooting guard Windigo is after, I know who it is, and it is a really good pick. He is a forgotten man right now.

gossiboy

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 01, 2013, 11:02:17 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on February 01, 2013, 10:57:13 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

The shooting guard Windigo is after, I know who it is, and it is a really good pick. He is a forgotten man right now.

Ah okay so it wasn't the jet then? Hmmm... interesting

RiOtChEsS

Mat0369

Quote from: gossiboy on February 01, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

When I said I knew who it was Windigo sent me to PM to guess which he then confirmed I was right. Unless he has changed his mind and considering it is his pick next, all I will say is that he is an all star

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 02, 2013, 03:14:45 AM
Quote from: gossiboy on February 01, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

When I said I knew who it was Windigo sent me to PM to guess which he then confirmed I was right. Unless he has changed his mind and considering it is his pick next, all I will say is that he is an all star
still a fistful out there, im pretty sure it would be between 2 guys.. im leaning west over the east option

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on February 02, 2013, 03:26:17 AM
still a fistful out there, im pretty sure it would be between 2 guys.. im leaning west over the east option

He is from the West

I am also pretty sure I know who you are talking about from the East as well.

Actually there are two from the East now that I think about it.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 02, 2013, 03:31:21 AM
Quote from: Marcz on February 02, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

He is from the West
yeah thought it would b ;)

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on February 02, 2013, 03:37:41 AM
yeah thought it would b ;)

PM me the name and I will tell you if you are right

Windigo

I will now stop the speculation on who my selection is.

I had this guy above JET, Stackhouse & a few assorted others. How GOOD could have this guy been without terrible injuries derailing his career.

It actually brings a tear to your eye when you think about really. Retired from his injuires only to make a comeback with Minnesota. Played like 4 games before succumbing to his arthritic knees.....

I choose you....

BRANDON ROY
PG: Steve Nash
SG: Brandon Roy
SF: Paul Peirce
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Elton Brand

6:
7:
8: Danny Granger
9:
10:

Jay

Good pick - I considered him but couldnt pass up 30 5 and 4 Jerry Stackhouse

Windigo

Roy 'would' have been better overall than Stackhouse throughout his career if he didn't get injured.  :(

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on February 02, 2013, 11:48:10 AM
Roy 'would' have been better overall than Stackhouse throughout his career if he didn't get injured.  :(
I doubt Roy could average 30 4 and 5 mate. Roy was more consistent in his prime but Stack was definitely more talented so perfect for this prime draft

Windigo

I meant that he would remain a steady player right through his career, Stack started to go downhill and only really had 5 prime years. Perfect for the draft for sure!  ;)

But Roy would have put consistent numbers right through IMO.

RiOtChEsS