NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 12:19:47 AM
Now I don't know if this is being silly but I like the look of it and where it's heading, a couple of others I considered but to bring the team together

Deron Williams
brilliant pick... wanted him but he didnt really fit my team unfortunately, Dwill in Utah 08 was amazeballs

tbagrocks

Quote from: My Chumps on January 31, 2013, 12:20:58 AM
Na, good pick Tbag. Some were saying he was the best PG in the league a couple seasons ago.
Yep thanks guys, gives me two points though, may have to make Russell the benchie and use him a  scorer and point relief. Got a bit of a plan anyway so needed a good passing point

My Chumps

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 12:26:09 AM
Quote from: My Chumps on January 31, 2013, 12:20:58 AM
Na, good pick Tbag. Some were saying he was the best PG in the league a couple seasons ago.
Yep thanks guys, gives me two points though, may have to make Russell the benchie and use him a  scorer and point relief. Got a bit of a plan anyway so needed a good passing point
Yeah, Dwill suits you better I think. Westbrook + Kobe was a recipe for disaster.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on January 30, 2013, 11:40:51 PM
Jermaine O'Neal. 20PPG, 10 REB, 2.5 blocks. Was a jet for Indiana back in the day.

Now who to play at centre, him of Duncan... :P

Dam you chumps I need a big man stop hogging all the good ones :)

I'm screwed all the centres I like are gone. Taking carter over camby not looking to flash now

My Chumps

Quote from: Holzman on January 31, 2013, 12:33:06 AM
Jermaine O'Neal. 20PPG, 10 REB, 2.5 blocks. Was a jet for Indiana back in the day.

Dam you chumps I need a big man stop hogging all the good ones :)

I'm screwed all the centres I like are gone. Taking carter over camby not looking to flash now
Haha, I'll trade you Jermaine and Allen for Dirk and Carter? :P

Mat0369

Was wondering how long it would take for guys to remember this guy and one other dude are still actually in the league and how good they actually were.

gossiboy

Jermaine was definitely on my radar but rate camby higher. Was gonna take him as my backup centre if he fell to my 6th pick

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

Well I select my main man D-Granger #33.

26 points, 2.7 assists, 5.1 boards, 1 steal & 1.5 blocks a game in his all star season. Not the best shooter going around, but will be a huge asset.....As he comes off the bench.  :o

PG: Steve Nash
SG:
SF: Paul Peirce
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Elton Brand

PG:
SG:
SF: Danny Granger
PF:
C:

My starting SG I'm confident will fall to my next pick.  8)

RiOtChEsS

Jay

Im gonna take 06-07 Carlos Boozer. Surprised he has slipped this far - averaged 21pts 12rebs that season and also earned himself All-NBA 3rd team honours. He is a two-time All-Star and was part of a lethal combo with D-Will at Utah and I think he could do the same thing with Chauncey...

PG: Chauncey Billups
SG: Manu Ginobili
SF: Grant Hill
PF: Carlos Boozer
C: Kevin Garnett

gossiboy

Quote from: Jayman on January 31, 2013, 02:58:03 PM
Im gonna take 06-07 Carlos Boozer. Surprised he has slipped this far - averaged 21pts 12rebs that season and also earned himself All-NBA 3rd team honours. He is a two-time All-Star and was part of a lethal combo with D-Will at Utah and I think he could do the same thing with Chauncey...

PG: Chauncey Billups
SG: Manu Ginobili
SF: Grant Hill
PF: Carlos Boozer
C: Kevin Garnett

Sniped me hard, was my next pick. Great pick.

Windigo

Was gunna be a bench option for me.

Ah well, still a few good big men to choose from.

Holz

Im trying to go interesting and pick players who were guns of the past. Rather than playersin their prime now, so with that I will pick a guy who amazingly for me has never played for the mavs.

Rasheed Wallace

Dont have any shooting guards so instead i have shooting big men.

PG: Kidd
SG: Carter
SF: Marrion
PF: Dirk
C: Sheed

My Chumps

Quote from: Windigo on January 31, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
Well I select my main man D-Granger #33.

26 points, 2.7 assists, 5.1 boards, 1 steal & 1.5 blocks a game in his all star season. Not the best shooter going around, but will be a huge asset.....As he comes off the bench.  :o
Dammit, knew I forgot one SF :P

Good pick man.