NBA Prime Draft ( Currently Active Players )

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 21, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

tbagrocks

I'm not going to beat around the bush to much, not much else jumping out at me, maybe one other!

Russell Westbrook

C: Dwight Howard
F: Chris Bosh
S:
G: Kobe Bryant
P: Russell Westbrook

Windigo

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 30, 2013, 07:01:15 PM
I'm not going to beat around the bush to much, not much else jumping out at me, maybe one other!

Russell Westbrook

S:

good pick.

a good name for you team though would be Ego's and Bosh.

those guard of yours will be throwing up alot of shots

tbagrocks

Quote from: Windigo on January 30, 2013, 07:03:07 PM
Yep, solid pick T-Bag.  8)
Thanks mate! I have a soft spot for point gaurds and they all went early, always been my favorite position, growing up I liked Jordan and Mugsy Bogues, though always loved Stockton's work

Now it will get harder for me as I haven't seen a lot of NBA the last ten years :-[

Yeah we are the team of the no pass ;D

gossiboy

Russell Westbrook

S:

Kobe traditionally doesn't work well with point guards who need the ball in their hands. The locker room politics will be fiery to say the least.

tbagrocks

Quote from: gossiboy on January 30, 2013, 07:14:40 PM

Russell Westbrook

S:

Kobe traditionally doesn't work well with point guards who need the ball in their hands. The locker room politics will be fiery to say the least.
Kobe will do what I tell him to do ;)

Windigo

Lol, Dwight will be whining, Kobe will be  trying to control everyone, Russell will be trying to outdo Dwight in the 'fashion stakes.'

Bosh will wanna be traded back to Toronto.  :P

My Chumps

Jermaine O'Neal. 20PPG, 10 REB, 2.5 blocks. Was a jet for Indiana back in the day.

Now who to play at centre, him of Duncan... :P

RiOtChEsS

Jay

RiOtChEsS

My Chumps

Richard Jefferson.

20PPG at a crazy 450-500% whilst at New Jersey. Would've averaged more too if he weren't in a team with Vince Carter hogging the shots.

C: O'Neal
PF: Duncan
SF: Jeffersen
SG: Ray Ray
PG: Parker

Can't say I'm incredibly happy with the team but anyway.

tbagrocks

Now I don't know if this is being silly but I like the look of it and where it's heading, a couple of others I considered but to bring the team together

Deron Williams

My Chumps

Na, good pick Tbag. Some were saying he was the best PG in the league a couple seasons ago.