New Years, New Rules, New Team

Started by roti, January 19, 2013, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

DEF: B. Goddard, J. Grimes, B. Gibbs, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, B. Goodes (L. Stevenson, D. Terlich)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Cotchin, S. Pendlebury, J. Redden, P. Dangerfield, O. Wines, J. O'Meara, B. Crouch (N. Hrovat, J. Viney)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, M. Gawn)
FWD: T. Rockliff, D. Thomas, M. Robinson, D. Martin, T. Varcoe, B. Staker (T. Lee, T. Membrey)
$11,300

Pretty happy with this, got danger and sandi there as uniques, dusty had been there the whole way through but I guess he's not a pod anymore. I think it's pretty well balanced anyway, if Goldi does indeed kick off I can trade out sandi and danger if he doesn't go boom can become the breakout mid, same with dusty and broughts

Thoughts guys?

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

yeah cant fault it at this stage mate very nice

Sweetness

What made you change from Murphy to Redden?

Also Thomas is still about 3 weeks away from full training, and potentially will miss some/all of the NAB Cup.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/pair-yet-to-reach-top-gear-20130116-2cttj.html

roti

@sweetness changed from murphy to danger because as good as Murphy is he has never done as well as danger did in those last few months of 2012. Seems the right type of player to take a risk on with two trades a week.

And with daisy ill just wait and see, no one else I want with the money I have