Wright, Martin or De Boer

Started by melon101, January 19, 2013, 12:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melon101

I know its early so I would appreciate if people dont comment about how this is useless or there's no point asking becuase I would just like to know who people would pick :)

Jukes

Matty Wright will average the most for sure, he'll go 94-98 while can't see Martin and de Boer going much higher than 92.

Ricochet

Has to be Dusty of those three mate.
Both Wright and De Boer have too many others ahead of them in their midfields

Adamant

In order - Dusty, Wright, de Boer.

Dusty had a horror season, and de Boer had a career best... both averaged the same. I know who I'd rather.

I'm personally not really a fan of Matty Wright, and not too sure why. I can see why a lot of people like him, but I just don't see him averaging 95+ tbh.

Another interesting stat - Dusty averaged 48 up until halftime, and 36 in his second half. With another pre-season under his belt, he should run out games better and average 90-95+.

Jukes

And as Rico and Ads have proven, Wrighty is a unique option :P

Ricochet

Haha not saying he's a bad option. Just can't see him improving too much more unless he gets more time in the midfield.

melon101

Cheers lads, thanks for the help

owenbond007

wright martin have massive upside potentially but clearly you put de boer in there to be a complete tool wtf unless i completely missed something

Justin Bieber

It's not sure what's the weight choice ;)

But I would go Dusty.

Ricochet

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 19, 2013, 02:37:54 AM
wright martin have massive upside potentially but clearly you put de boer in there to be a complete tool wtf unless i completely missed something
de Boer averaged the same as both Dusty and Wright

essendon2

Quote from: Ricochet on January 19, 2013, 02:50:21 AM
Quote from: owenbond007 on January 19, 2013, 02:37:54 AM
de Boer averaged the same as both Dusty and Wright
+1
scored more tons than dusty did as well

owenbond007

considering hes been around for a long time and only had 5 tons high varied from 147 to a low of 39 and the fact he is one of lyons boys how the fffffff would he be on ya radar. Actually after further analysis i retract from my statement i thought he had been around for a long time(i thought he was a lot older) but clearly could have value at his price and age. I apologize and thankyou for bringing de boer to my attention.

tbagrocks

From what I understand is Matt and Matt both playing forward have now started getting more midfield time, I expect both De Boer and Wright to continue to get more time there, especially Wrigt, only played two seasons for 36 games and is pretty much the fourth wheel now

I believe their lower scores were from playing more forward, but as said I think both will have more midfield run

nrich102

De Boer is better in Super Coach, Get Martin.

Toga

As Ada said, it's Dusty > Wright > de Boer for me as well.

Dusty had a horror year, but with Richmonds new recruits in Knights & Edwards I think he'll play higher up the ground this year, probably in the midfield a bit more. And by all reports he's flying at training 8)

Wright, don't know much about him asides from the fact it'll be his 3rd year in the system, perfect for a breakout, and is in line for more midfield time this year.

De Boer, as Ada said, had a career best year, so I expect the others to improve beyond his potential, putting him down the order for me.

That being said, Dusty is locked in my team, while Wright is also there at the moment, but will be fighting it out with others like tex for that spot in my team.