Adelaide's midfield v Richmond's midfield

Started by Jroo, January 18, 2013, 07:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

I don't know if you're trying to be stupid or if you think you're so intelligent that it comes across as stupid, I don't care about your so called rules of an argument I just give my opinions as communication is the fundamental of life. Please note i'm not calling you stupid but some of the stuff if pretty stupid

Firstly Grigg was in a dominant team and would have played more regularly at most other teams, also these young guys are just that, young, see how quickly Bernard Tomic turned it around?

It can take only one pre-season for players to develop very quickly, sure it might take several more but we should know that some can burst out from one, especially in a good system, look at Geelong and Collingwood then look at Melbourne and Port. A players form from last year may have little impact on how they perform this year

Sam Kerridge you must be blind champ, if he's a little inconsistant read the above paragraph. He was great in last years nab and what I saw of him at Sturt he has real ability, big runner and a booming kick

Sure i'm bias but wouldn't go saying i'm wrong often, maybe a little over the top but half the time i'm joking anyway

to bring up how I was wrong about beating Hawthorn is just stupid, people will always make predictions on outcomes and in a sporting final fans have every right to expect their team to achieve

For the record I see the best crop of young talent sitting there possible ever in 20 years, I mentioned Brown as you were saying Smith was the only player likely to play Bp, Brown and Laird ar capable of holding back pocket, Smith looks great running down a wing, maybe half back is more likely

No I don't think i'm always right, I back my judgement on sport as it is my passion, if I am wrong so be it but when it comes to these forums more than likely it's to get/keep conversation going

I'll say it again in case you didn't get it the first time, anyone can claim anything doesn't make it true ;)

Grazz

C'mom guys play nice. Everyone is entitled to an opinion as is everyone entitled to debate that opinion. If you feel the need, attack the comment not the author. Example: I think your stupid (This isnt the way to go) I think your comment is incorrect (This is the way to go) .  By choosing the second option we keep the thread healthy and progresive it doesnt degenerate into an abusive slinging match thereby ruining the thread. Do with this what you will but as a good man says "Keep it premium"  :)

pyronerd

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 09:29:44 AM
I don't know if you're trying to be stupid or if you think you're so intelligent that it comes across as stupid, I don't care about your so called rules of an argument I just give my opinions as communication is the fundamental of life. Please note i'm not calling you stupid but some of the stuff if pretty stupid
well these "rules" happen to be a crucial part of communication of an idea conflicting someone else's

attacking the other person for 'writing an essay' and making statements without any explanation, then going on about their "rules" and a who needs them sort of attitude just makes you look like an idiot :-X

tbagrocks

You think that all you want, I don't have to conform to any particular type of communication steriotypes, I don't care how big a nerd you are, I don't care how much you think study is important to ones future. Saying I look like an idiot when you don't even know why I might have said what I said is , well, kind of idiotic :o

There's different forms of inteligence and Academic is just one of them ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 09:16:11 PM
You think that all you want, I don't have to conform to any particular type of communication steriotypes, I don't care how big a nerd you are, I don't care how much you think study is important to ones future. Saying I look like an idiot when you don't even know why I might have said what I said is , well, kind of idiotic :o

Which form do you posess? ???

tbagrocks

It's called wisdom my friend ;) So you can read and wright but do you have understanding?

I see idiotic things all day long, I don't have to prove a thing to spuds over the internet, I don't care if you don't believe me

When it comes to orginization, planning and efficientcy I exel. I make things run like clockwork, I know hoqw to make things easier for people, but that's just a part of it. I have helped many with advice, infuence and understanding. That's all I will say

But again I really don't care if a bunch or "so called" educaded types over the internet don't value what I have to say, I know my sports and I also know I am generaly right but I don't need your approval to know this ;)

JBs-Hawks

If you are so wise then why do you get into so many arguments?

A truly wise person, probably wouldn't call themselves wise either they would leave that judgement for others to determine ;)

stew42

...and now this has gone off the topic of Footy, which we all love.
Stop. Now.

Stay. Premium.

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 09:34:56 PM
It's called wisdom my friend ;) So you can read and wright but do you have understanding?

I see idiotic things all day long, I don't have to prove a thing to spuds over the internet, I don't care if you don't believe me

When it comes to orginization, planning and efficientcy I exel. I make things run like clockwork, I know hoqw to make things easier for people, but that's just a part of it. I have helped many with advice, infuence and understanding. That's all I will say

But again I really don't care if a bunch or "so called" educaded types over the internet don't value what I have to say, I know my sports and I also know I am generaly right but I don't need your approval to know this ;)

*sigh* you're so close to reading and WRITING yourself...

ftr, saying there are other types of intelligence is just the general fallback of the idiots of society. I've known blokes who I swear were dumber than my dog, and they all said the same thing.

not saying you fall into this category.

not saying you don't either....

CrowsFan

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 31, 2013, 09:57:18 PM
If you are so wise then why do you get into so many arguments?

A truly wise person, probably wouldn't call themselves wise either they would leave that judgement for others to determine ;)
Meh, everyone can always learn more

Don't confuse wisdom with humility, yes i'd like to be far more humble but i've always been to hot headed, something to work on ;D

tbagrocks

Oh Zippy don't be silly, of course there is different kinds of intelligence, there's a left and right side of the brain :P

Don't worry though i'm sure you are smarter than your dog ;D

pyronerd

they are stereotypes for a reason, because they actually make sense.

then why did you say it? or is giving evidence to support one's argument against your method of communication....

tbagrocks

Quote from: pyronerd on January 31, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

then why did you say it? or is giving evidence to support one's argument against your method of communication....
here
Quote from: Sapientia on January 22, 2013, 04:56:33 AM

Nonetheless, now that I've explained to you how to actually argue/debate/prove something wrong or right, I'll attempt to explain why I think you're wrong.
This is why

My point is how can you tell someone how to actually argue :o like there is a right and wrong way of argueing, i'll argue that there isn't, did someone one day decide to say "this is how you argue and anything else is wrong" :o  I'll argue that person is a moron

Don't try to tell people how to communicate that's just lame

stew42

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 11:51:12 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on January 31, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

here
Quote from: Sapientia on January 22, 2013, 04:56:33 AM

Nonetheless, now that I've explained to you how to actually argue/debate/prove something wrong or right, I'll attempt to explain why I think you're wrong.
This is why

My point is how can you tell someone how to actually argue :o like there is a right and wrong way of argueing, i'll argue that there isn't, did someone one day decide to say "this is how you argue and anything else is wrong" :o  I'll argue that person is a moron

Don't try to tell people how to communicate that's just lame
There actually is a correct way of argumentation. There actually are logical fallacies you can make. It is possible to make an argument based on more than one's opinion.
This may be a bit of a tl;dr, but anyway... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentation_theory