95-99
90-94
85-89
80-84
75-79
70-74
Below 70

ADEZ

I was extremely keen on this bargain until I stumbled across this brilliant write up...

http://www.afldreamers.com/strategy/rids-never-again-list-todd-goldstein/

After reading this, what do you honestly think he will average?

Adamant

This is what I have been trying to tell people for the last week or so. This article has been written by one of the best DT minds going around, I would take note of it.

He was locked for me, but after that article, I'm thinking he'll be around the 80-84 mark.

GM

Tbh mate who knows.People imo are going with his price,no Hmac and crossing their fingers.
If all things being equal i cant see him being a keeper.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2013, 06:48:03 PM
This is what I have been trying to tell people for the last week or so. This article has been written by one of the best DT minds going around, I would take note of it.

He was locked for me, but after that article, I'm thinking he'll be around the 80-84 mark.

To me its a clear ussage of just blindly looking at stats.

Im goign to stop defending the goldy pick ,im happy if people dont pick him.

All i say is this if you dont have goldy in your team you better have sandilands.

Justin Bieber

Don't listen to losers. So don't listen to me :(

There is a good chance he will be sitting next to Leuy in my rd 1 side :)

T Dog

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 06:52:04 PM

As r1 or r3 whatto ?...lol 8)

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on January 18, 2013, 06:51:51 PM

All i say is this if you dont have goldy in your team you better have sandilands.

I do have Sandilands, so all good then haha.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2013, 06:57:44 PM

all good

Sandi/Goldy + burger is the ruck line everyone should have.

GM

Quote from: T Dog on January 18, 2013, 06:54:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 06:52:04 PM

As r1 or r3 whatto ?...lol 8)
lol,- cox,sandi,goldy,luey- ;)

Football Factory

I had him in 2011 and he was a machine .. He had a bad 2012 there's no doubt about it but injuries sickness and even being dropped didnt help his overall season. 2013 will be a different story imo with H.Mac gone i can see him going close to his 2011 season. At only 400k he gives you some extra cash for your starting line-up. If he's in the top 5 ruckman ill consider it a success and with 2 trades a week you have nothing to lose.

tbagrocks

I still remember a game from my first year in 2011, Goldy was staring and scored like 151

I had two they had one left in the league matchup, think I had Danger and someone maybe Sauce

Anyway I watched online as Goldy's numbers racked up and by the end of the day

I had won by 1 point ;D I thought after this I need to get Stein in, but of course started Sandi in 2012

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on January 18, 2013, 07:00:55 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2013, 06:57:44 PM

all good

Sandi/Goldy + burger is the ruck line everyone should have.

cox + burger.

Mr.Craig

I didn't think the article was "brilliant" in the slightest.

Jukes

Ridsy is a legend but that article is all biased opinion. That's like me writing something about which eagles players will do good in 2013.

Goldy will average at least 95.

Justin Bieber

I read it and it showed me that Goldy will dominate in the hit-outs each week. Lol.