80-84
75-79
70-74
Below 70

Barra17

Went with cox and goldy right at the last minute. Happy with that one :D

Tominator

get him or is Griffin a better option?

Bolton is on my chopping block, but I'm moving Cox to FWD line so free spot in ruck... it's out of Goldy, Kreuzer and Griffin

Ajax22

Quote from: Tominator on April 02, 2013, 02:43:10 PM
get him or is Griffin a better option?

Bolton is on my chopping block, but I'm moving Cox to FWD line so free spot in ruck... it's out of Goldy, Kreuzer and Griffin

Goldy and Kruezer both probably have more potential than Griffin but either of them could spud it up again. At this point I'd go Goldy, Kruezer hasn't shown enough to be trusted yet imo

fertalong

Goldy was locked for me since day1. He had a slow start, but happy with my decision at this stage.

Holz

Pies 95
Cats 91
Syd 80
Lions 107
Hawks 106
Port 106
Dogs 91

bringing this up again, stats from the last 2 years (with no Hmac)

might be a little quiet agaisnt the cats and mumford but than should go very well. Gellongs ruck stocks are depleted to 85-100 is my tip.

charliesheen

Very happy with Goldstein pick.

Screech

Quote from: Holzman on April 02, 2013, 03:44:18 PM
Pies 95
Cats 91
Syd 80
Lions 107
Hawks 106
Port 106
Dogs 91

might be a little quiet agaisnt the cats and mumford but than should go very well. Gellongs ruck stocks are depleted to 85-100 is my tip.

as the sole ruckman certainly goldstein looks great....i remember starting with him last season and he was awful, this year looks so much different.

holzman: may i ask your opinion, which trade looks better for this week:

(1) Smith>Leuenberger & Rampe>Wines

or

(2) Zorko> Goldstein(via Cox DPP link) & Rampe> Wines

NB. If I do option (1) I will look to get GOldstein in as well eventually....

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Screech on April 03, 2013, 01:01:26 AM
Pies 95
Cats 91
Syd 80
Lions 107
Hawks 106
Port 106
Dogs 91

as the sole ruckman certainly goldstein looks great....i remember starting with him last season and he was awful, this year looks so much different.

or

I know you asked for Holzman but I'd like to offer my take on your trades too :D

personally, I don't like either! in option 1 leuy isn't coming back for a while so that wouldn't be ideal. and in option 2, you'll be kicking yourself when Zorko pulls out a monster score this week :) I don't know what your team is, so I can't offer a suggestion. do you have robo?

Holz

Quote from: Screech on April 03, 2013, 01:01:26 AM
Pies 95
Cats 91
Syd 80
Lions 107
Hawks 106
Port 106
Dogs 91

or

thats tough i think burger even if named is one week too early. I plan on getting him in round 3 or 4. I think he will outscore Smith even if he shares ruck duty with longer.

its tough as Goldy + Smith v Zorko + Burger.

just think burger will outscore smith so i would relucatantly give the slight esdge to trade 1.

agrewe with tmuprhy though both not ideal. there might be some where better to find the cash.

Smith to Goldy is what you want to do.

Screech

the only way to go smith to goldstein, is then by trading out armstrong.....that leaves me with $148,500 to buy another defender....the only one around that range is vlastuin and luke brown.....brown is said to be right after injuring himself against essendon, though some have said he is completely dt irrelevant and who knows if vlastuin gets a call up....will wait and see when teams are named....thoughts?

Toga

Quote from: Screech on April 03, 2013, 03:02:39 PM
the only way to go smith to goldstein, is then by trading out armstrong.....that leaves me with $148,500 to buy another defender....the only one around that range is vlastuin and luke brown.....brown is said to be right after injuring himself against essendon, though some have said he is completely dt irrelevant and who knows if vlastuin gets a call up....will wait and see when teams are named....thoughts?

I'd do Armstrong -> Vlas and Smith -> Goldy if Vlas is named ;)

If not maybe just leave it for the moment. :)

Screech

it is all about the cashflow....

i am going to sideways trade zorko out....i know he went to full forward coz was injured and this impacted his score and that he will probably be right to go this week, but he won't increase in price at the first price rise and if anything will drop.....if he comes good later in the season belting out massive scores then i can always get him back with the two trades....i have way to many brisbane players as it is? what if they go down again this week again? can't afford to rely on rockliff and moloney everyweek to get good dt scores even if they lose......

sideways trading is a good thing and the fantasy freako has suggested if you do one, then zorko is an option to be traded out. good.

although its not a genuine sideways trade as we know it, getting in goldstein, who is in good form, playing the solo ruckman, he will most likely increase in price too. even if it is by 5-10 thousand it is still worth it.

the plan is to get in wines and goldstein this week and jjk and suban the following week. all four players will increase in price. cashflow is the key....then start looking at the vlastuins, the crouches, the terliches, the leuenbergers etc etc over the coming weeks as they approach their respective bubbles.

anyways i reckon goldy will score at least 80 this week and the next, if not be pushing toward the 100 mark again....

so this is what i am going to be doing:

rampe> wines & zorko> goldstein(via cox dpp) : this week
armstrong> suban & smith> jjk(again via the cox dpp link) : next week leaving me with about $30,000 in the bank and a team set to rise in value by $250,000 at the first price rise.....

Bones Bombers

I was set on a Goldy/Luey combo for most of the preseason before Nab cup and I'm seriously considering going back to it this week if both named.
Zorko has a massive BE and other teams may tag him regularly now, although I am hearing he was injured in the game, but that's not good either. So a trade of Zorko to Goldy, moving Cox forward, and Longer to Luey would give me the set up I originally wanted.
May be a risk at this point but that's what you need to do to win.
I'm happy with the rest of my team and won't trade again for a while barring injury and rookies on the bubble (although I have the good ones at the moment).

Screech

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 03, 2013, 09:24:06 PM
I was set on a Goldy/Luey combo for most of the preseason before Nab cup and I'm seriously considering going back to it this week if both named.
Zorko has a massive BE and other teams may tag him regularly now, although I am hearing he was injured in the game, but that's not good either. So a trade of Zorko to Goldy, moving Cox forward, and Longer to Luey would give me the set up I originally wanted.
May be a risk at this point but that's what you need to do to win.
I'm happy with the rest of my team and won't trade again for a while barring injury and rookies on the bubble (although I have the good ones at the moment).

i am doing something similar though am going to wait and see how leuenberger goes in his first game before i trade him in. goldsteain has always been in my plans and this week is as good as any to bring him in....as long as he is the sole ruckman and daw and currie are on the periphery then he is going to score 80 + week in week out.

i had goldstein last year and he got off to an awful start and he burnt me as after i got rid of him he started pumping out big numbers(ironically when HMAC went down). this year he has started well. i reckon it might continue....