85-89
80-84
75-79
70-74
Below 70

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on March 26, 2013, 12:42:11 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:09:54 PM
I dont care about the DT aspect but if they name Goldy and Currie or even worse Currie alone If i was goldy i would start looking at another club. He is an elite ruck and if he went to another club and treated him properly they would have an AA ruck on their hands.
Hawthorn should chase him

do they have the cash? Hawks with goldy is unfair I woudl lock them in for the cup.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:48:32 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 26, 2013, 12:42:11 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:09:54 PM
I dont care about the DT aspect but if they name Goldy and Currie or even worse Currie alone If i was goldy i would start looking at another club. He is an elite ruck and if he went to another club and treated him properly they would have an AA ruck on their hands.
Hawthorn should chase him

do they have the cash? Hawks with goldy is unfair I woudl lock them in for the cup.
Probably not, but Hale is old and Bailey is broken. They need a succession plan

Holz

my faith in the roos selection panel is restored.

Goldy named as sole ruck, no currie, no daw.

Worth a pick now?

has a pretty easy draw in terms of rucks. priced at 80, surely he can do ok.

anyone picking him?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Holzman on March 29, 2013, 08:35:33 PM
my faith in the roos selection panel is restored.

Goldy named as sole ruck, no currie, no daw.

Worth a pick now?

anyone picking him?

well now, this makes things very interesting.

Can do Heath - Terlich, Zorko to Nroo and stevens to viney and can go longer to goldy

thoughts?

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on March 29, 2013, 08:35:33 PM

anyone picking him?

Prefer a punt on Smith for $100k less, allows me to spend more on other lines. Smith is easy enough to trade out of up or down, and I've got my eye on Kreuzer now.

Quote from: KoopKicka on March 29, 2013, 08:38:26 PM
well now, this makes things very interesting.

Can do Heath - Terlich, Zorko to Nroo and stevens to viney and can go longer to goldy

thoughts?

Such a shame you didn't think of doing this before last night as Kreuzer is the better pick. But now you're here, the only change I'd make is the Stevens to Viney one and then Longer to Zac Smith.

Holz

Quote from: Andrew on March 29, 2013, 08:40:27 PM

Such a shame you didn't think of doing this before last night as Kreuzer is the better pick. But now you're here, the only change I'd make is the Stevens to Viney one and then Longer to Zac Smith.

what makes you say kreuzer is the better pick?

goldy has shown he can score in the past, kreuzer has always been up and down. started last year in similar fashion and went on to average only 80.

goldy had Hmac pushing his price way down.

MGK1

Goldy is a lock for me now. Held off on Jacobs, then Griffin, then Maric/Kruezer.

Now that Luey isn't named Goldstein is in. Doing 100% of the ruck as well.

Wish me luck :S !

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on March 29, 2013, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: Andrew on March 29, 2013, 08:40:27 PM

what makes you say kreuzer is the better pick?

Because he scored 114 on Thursday night. Goldy won't score that this season, maybe against GWS if they trash them.

tbagrocks

People still discussing this guy :o

Why didn't you get Cox or Mullet :o

Well get McEvoy, sure get Goldy, be prepaird for poorness

eg6914

Has anyone's opinions changed now? That beak even of only 45  :o is very tempting

Holz

had him till 1 mintue before lockout, had to have bolton in the mids to afford him didnt want bolton so was forced to drop him to longer. thats a bad move, guess whi i brought in for bolton though. Beams :(

looked great, in my squad round 2.

Ricochet

Z.Smith will turn into either Goldy or Kruez in the coming weeks. They both looked good in losing teams and should make some decent cash if they keep this form up.

me

nailed the selection of this guy! was lamenting not backing myself with kreuz, but then picked him up a) cos i like him b) cos of his upside c) if there ever was a time to deliver, sunday was the time - and was happy with how it turned out, hopefully he dominates a (shower) geelong ruck setup this weekend as well

guess the only downside, but also potential upside, is that he has currie/daw waiting in the wings , but that could equally drag him down or motivate him to play better - who knows

if i was choosing between kreuz or goldy for a trade this week, i'd pick kreuz 100%

Holz

Quote from: me on April 02, 2013, 12:42:22 PM
nailed the selection of this guy! was lamenting not backing myself with kreuz, but then picked him up a) cos i like him b) cos of his upside c) if there ever was a time to deliver, sunday was the time - and was happy with how it turned out, hopefully he dominates a (shower) geelong ruck setup this weekend as well

guess the only downside, but also potential upside, is that he has currie/daw waiting in the wings , but that could equally drag him down or motivate him to play better - who knows

if i was choosing between kreuz or goldy for a trade this week, i'd pick kreuz 100%

no way. kreuz has done this before pumped out some big scores than went missing.

Goldy has done this before pumped out a big score than go on to keep it up all season.

me

well its my opinion, and i personally would feel safer with kreuz this year than with goldy - yes, goldy has runs on the board, but kreuz is looking almost a sure thing after teasing us for years on end - absolutely destroyed it against richmond

maybe just go kreuz/goldy and leave old man cox out, or put him in fwds