Main Menu

FanFooty Withdrawals

Started by tbagrocks, January 18, 2013, 03:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Site keeps going down and I don't know about you but I get Anxiety and Withdrawals when I can't access ff :-\

Anyone else go into panic when away from fanfooty?

Justin Bieber

Lol sounds so gay, but yeah it's been down for a good 2-3 hours :(

SydneyRox

T Dog

Yeah.put the one day game on instead.... :o..will be over shortly  :'(

Windigo

I don't really mind. Its worse when the DT site goes down like 10 minutes before lockout.  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on January 18, 2013, 05:52:52 PM
Yeah.put the one day game on instead.... :o..will be over shortly  :'(
That's what i'm worried about, will have to watch tennis again later I suppose

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on January 18, 2013, 05:54:56 PM
I don't really mind. Its worse when the DT site goes down like 10 minutes before lockout.  :P
Has that happened before?

Grazz

Ooooh i get goosebumps just thinking about it windi. Glad im not the only one having dramas with FF was getting concerned there for a bit. :(

nas

Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2013, 06:09:06 PM

Ooooh i get goosebumps just thinking about it windi. Glad im not the only one having dramas with FF was getting concerned there for a bit. :(
Especially when you win tis & can't get the response in

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70271.msg964846.html#new

AFEV

Can only hope the down time is due to the off-season updates m0nty promised us. :)

Grazz

Quote from: naste on January 18, 2013, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2013, 06:09:06 PM

Especially when you win tis & can't get the response in

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70271.msg964846.html#new

Good onya mate by the way, well done.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Sid on January 18, 2013, 06:19:10 PM
Can only hope the down time is due to the off-season updates m0nty promised us. :)

don't think it is

PowerBug

Still better than when it was down for 3 days last year. Remember how the chat went off in those 3 days, like 10+ people all day long. :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Saw a tweet by m0nty yesterday or the day before saying he's got something to release in February on FF thats never been seen before in Fantasy Football.  :o  Got me wondering what it could possibly be. :-\
Maybe he's working on that and thats the cause of alot of our issues over the past few days.

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2013, 10:23:59 PM
Saw a tweet by m0nty yesterday or the day before saying he's got something to release in February on FF thats never been seen before in Fantasy Football.  :o  Got me wondering what it could possibly be. :-\
Maybe he's working on that and thats the cause of alot of our issues over the past few days.

women.