JOEL SELWOOD

Started by youl_R_FCK, January 17, 2013, 11:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youl_R_FCK

have not seen one team with him in it. could be a unique. only reason I was scared off last year was Geelong rotation policy but I think Geelong may have learned a bit from last year and go back 2-3 years ago he would play 21 at least out of 22. any + or -I have missed

Tyes

He does tend to bump his head a lot. Could be a good POD but I think there are better options around.

jabroni

had him last 2 years but might stay away this year even though hes one of my fav players

just goes too hard which will either get him injured or suspended  :-\

Spinking

Last 2 seasons I've picked him up mid year. As above he tends to get knocked around on occasions, and usually results in a handy price drop. Wouldn't start with him, but might go there again if the price is right.

Justin Bieber

Not keen. Disappointed last year and I see that happening again :(

Ricochet

Scored very well when Geelong were in full flight, but with the retiring of the older midfielders he now attracts the #1 tag.
I would expect similar scores to 2012.

picker_man

Only upside compared to many others is has round 12 bye, so no chance fitting in atm.

Hagebear

Definately on my radar. No denying the kid is a freak.

Had him for the last 2 years, a little dissapointed with him last year (but reckon he's a gun), not this year for me !

Adamant

He usually starts like a house on fire, but I can't see him getting back to that 110 average.

tbagrocks

Not the ball winner you need him to be for DreamTeam, let me down last year after paying premium, cheaper is year but more options

Far to injury prone, is about one headbutt away from being in trouble

LF

Joel Selwood scores much better in SC than dreamteam.

nrich102

Quote from: luvfooty on January 19, 2013, 12:07:26 AM
Joel Selwood scores much better in SC than dreamteam.
Yeah, and I'm not even considering him there.