Rate My DT - Most Popular Players

Started by Mr.Craig, January 17, 2013, 08:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Looks like not having Rocky will be a POD for me. Interesting to see that more people have Redden and Murphy than Cotchin and that Grimes is in less than a third of teams. Thanks for collecting the data here.

tbagrocks

Ablett Goddard Rockliffe Gibbs the most popular premo's seems right to me, Great work MC :D

Adamant

Quote from: henry on January 17, 2013, 09:01:49 PM
Looks like not having Rocky will be a POD for me. Interesting to see that more people have Redden and Murphy than Cotchin and that Grimes is in less than a third of teams. Thanks for collecting the data here.

No Rocky :o

henry

Quote from: Adamant on January 17, 2013, 09:03:36 PM

Nope, going more midpriced (Sylvia, Christensen and Knights as well as Buddy and Stevie J) so don't have to field unimpressive looking forward rooks. Last season has me wary as well, as does the inclusion of Moloney. If he stars tearing up can always jump on the bandwagon  ;)

Adamant

Quote from: henry on January 17, 2013, 09:58:45 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 17, 2013, 09:03:36 PM

Nope, going more midpriced (Sylvia, Christensen and Knights as well as Buddy and Stevie J) so don't have to field unimpressive looking forward rooks. Last season has me wary as well, as does the inclusion of Moloney. If he stars tearing up can always jump on the bandwagon  ;)

Hmm, fair enough mate. With 44 (unlimited) trades now, he probably isn't as big of a must-have as you can always trade him in, but he is definitely locked for me.

essendon2

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2013, 08:41:42 PM
Top effort Craig.  ;D

Boyd is locked in my team, he will be a POD.  :o
Sorry Windigo, but I will beat you this year.

Justin Bieber

Jukes

Only 10 selections of my three unique stars in Stants, Cloke and Lake :D

Capper

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 17, 2013, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 17, 2013, 08:52:19 PM
here are the rucks, obviously some are picked as forwards

29 - Leuenberger
13 - Goldstein
11 - Cox, Grundy
10 Gawn
9 - Rowe
7 - Daw, McBean
5 - Currie, Witts
4 - Sandilands, Naitanui
3 - Roughead, McEvoy
2 - Maric, Ryder, Moller, Mumford, O'hAilpin, McIntosh, Pedersen
1 - S. Jacobs, Jenkins, Gorringe, Bellchambers, Sinclair

=140 players

i must have missed someone as that only leaves 30 teams with 4 rucks each with 20 rucks named in the forward line

Also Witts, Gawn, Moller, Sinclair and Smith. I think that's all of them.
but its I.Smith

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tabs on January 18, 2013, 02:24:56 AM
but its I.Smith

After cruching numbers for 2 hours in 43 degree heat I was a bit delirious. I meant to write Z not I. ;)

picker_man

Quote from: Jukes on January 18, 2013, 02:12:58 AM
Only 10 selections of my three unique stars in Stants, Cloke and Lake :D

Cause there your smokies.... that says enough :P lol.