FisherSaints Prospectus Thread- Ask Questions

Started by FisherSaints, January 17, 2013, 02:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Hey FS, could you let me know what they say about Luke Parker??

hawkers65

Hey FisherSaints,

Does it say what Shannon Byrnes averaged in the VFL supercoach wise because i know he averaged mid 90's in DT. He laid a massive 17 tackles in 1 game! Impressive. He is definitely on my radar for my mid priced fwd spot thanks

Hawkers

FisherSaints

Nah it doesn't hawker.

Luke Parker: His numbers will explode if he gets full matches. Labelled 'Breakout'

Windigo

FisherSaints

Travis Varcoe: If he makes it through the pre-season I will be making him one of my first basement-priced players. Labelled 'Returning from Injury'

hawkers65

hawkers65

I read an article on the AFL site talking about the top 10 money makers from 2012 (DT) and at the bottom of every player it would have a 2013 player comparison. And Zorko's 2013 comparison was someone i have never heard of and i was wondering what is said about him in the prospectus in SC terms. He is name is Mark Hutchings (West Coast) (MID) ($109,100) I just looked at his stats and i worked out his DT average to be a solid 103 but i have no clue how to work out his SC average. So if you could tell me the sentence used in the prospectus that would be great!

Thanks Fisher!

FisherSaints

Not much to say

Mark Hutchings: Cash Cow. Labelled 'Cash Cow'

His stats look promising. Sixth most disposals in WAFL, second in kicks, he won West Perth's B&F and won at least 20 disposals in all but four of his 20 games. Captained Western Australia at 2009 NAB AFL Under-18 Championship.

hawkers65

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 22, 2013, 10:26:14 PM
Not much to say

His stats look promising. Sixth most disposals in WAFL, second in kicks, he won West Perth's B&F and won at least 20 disposals in all but four of his 20 games. Captained Western Australia at 2009 NAB AFL Under-18 Championship.

Thanks Fisher

CrowsFan

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 22, 2013, 10:26:14 PM
Not much to say

If the 2013 version is the same set up as the 2012 one then he should have his SC scores in the back since he was drafted in the national draft and not the rookie one...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: hawkers65 on January 22, 2013, 06:44:42 PM
I read an article on the AFL site talking about the top 10 money makers from 2012 (DT) and at the bottom of every player it would have a 2013 player comparison. And Zorko's 2013 comparison was someone i have never heard of and i was wondering what is said about him in the prospectus in SC terms. He is name is Mark Hutchings (West Coast) (MID) ($109,100) I just looked at his stats and i worked out his DT average to be a solid 103 but i have no clue how to work out his SC average. So if you could tell me the sentence used in the prospectus that would be great!

Thanks Fisher!

You can find more info about Hutchings here -

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68079.msg945588.html#msg945588

FS - Does the Prospectus have the kick, handball, tackle, goal and free kick stats listed for the Tassie boys Thurlow and Lonergan?

MTTY

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 19, 2013, 09:27:49 AM
It's well worth it MTTY.

Mason Wood: Give him a year or two before he can make an impact in fantasyland. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'
Nathan Wright: Not likely to have much of an impact this season. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'

Cheers FS

Could you also tell me what is said about Jarrad Waite?

FisherSaints

Thurlow- Kick- 17.2 - Handball- 7.4 - Tackle- 2.6 - Goal- n/a - Free For- 2 - Frees Against- 5
Lonergan- Kick- 7.2 - Handball- 6.6 - Tackle- 4.2 - Goal- 1 (in 5 matches) - Free For- 6 - Frees Against- 8

Saw something today that Waite was injured, think it was minor.

Jarrad Waite: Hasn't played 20 games in a season since 2008. A risky selection at a big price. Labelled 'Crock (Injury Riddled)'   

MTTY

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 23, 2013, 06:20:36 PM
Thurlow- Kick- 17.2 - Handball- 7.4 - Tackle- 2.6 - Goal- n/a - Free For- 2 - Frees Against- 5
Lonergan- Kick- 7.2 - Handball- 6.6 - Tackle- 4.2 - Goal- 1 (in 5 matches) - Free For- 6 - Frees Against- 8

Jarrad Waite: Hasn't played 20 games in a season since 2008. A risky selection at a big price. Labelled 'Crock (Injury Riddled)'

Cheers FS, yeah he dislocated his finger but it was only minor and was put straight back in.

nrich102

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 23, 2013, 06:20:36 PM

dislocated finger
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-23/big-blues-injury-scare