FisherSaints Prospectus Thread- Ask Questions

Started by FisherSaints, January 17, 2013, 02:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

Danny Stanley: Given he is a defender this season you should seriously consider him. Labelled 'Unique'
Dustin Martin: Big dip in form last season. Expect him to bounce back in a big way. Labelled '2012 Underperformer'
Mitch Robinson: Could really improve under Mick. Keep in mind as a possible unique pick. Labelled 'Unique'

Adamant

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 18, 2013, 06:51:47 PM
Danny Stanley: Given he is a defender this season you should seriously consider him. Labelled 'Unique'
Dustin Martin: Big dip in form last season. Expect him to bounce back in a big way. Labelled '2012 Underperformer'
Mitch Robinson: Could really improve under Mick. Keep in mind as a possible unique pick. Labelled 'Unique'

Cheers. :)

Obese Arachnid

Would like Nathan Wright please. I seem to be one of the few that have him in a team.

MTTY

Hey FS, great work! I'll be getting my copy over the next few days.

Could you tell me what Freako says about Mason Wood (North)?

FisherSaints

It's well worth it MTTY.

Mason Wood: Give him a year or two before he can make an impact in fantasyland. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'
Nathan Wright: Not likely to have much of an impact this season. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'

CrowsFan

Hey FS, could you please tell me what it says about O'Rourke? Also what his SC average was from the TAC Cup? I know his DT average was only in the 70's, but considering he is meant to be a very classy player I'm guessing his SC is higher? Thanks :)

kilbluff1985

Hey mate do they have info one every player? if so could you please tell me what they say about Miles

Obese Arachnid

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 19, 2013, 09:27:49 AM
It's well worth it MTTY.

Mason Wood: Give him a year or two before he can make an impact in fantasyland. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'
Nathan Wright: Not likely to have much of an impact this season. Labelled 'Rookie (Just Drafted)'

Cheers, doesn't sound good about Wright, seems I maybe wrong. ;)

Capper

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 17, 2013, 08:30:40 PM
Chris Judd: Still a good pick in fantasy, but no longer a must have. Labelled 'Gun'
Brian Lake: His output seems to be on the slide in fantasyland. A new environment may correct this . Labelled 'Recycled'
Brendon Goddard: He is still a gun. He's the big name the Bombers just had to land. Labelled 'Gun'
Sam Gibson: He was our saviour for much of last season and will continue to find plenty of the ball. Labelled 'AFL Dream Team Gun'
Josh Gibson: He's one key defender you don't automatically cross off your list, especially in SuperCoach. Labelled 'Unique'
Ryan O'Keefe: He's 32 but the body appears to be pretty strong. A nice safe pick. He does lose his DPP status however. Labelled 'Gun'
thanks mate

FisherSaints

Jonathan O'Rourke: Has a lot of class. Will probably perform better in SuperCoach in his early years. Labelled 'Cash Cow'

Averaged 107 in Under 18's. 108 in TAC Cup

CrowsFan

Cheers FS. Looking good for the Pumas then ;D

FisherSaints

Anthony Miles: When put in the middle he finds plenty of the ball. It's up to the coaches to trust him. Labelled 'Keep an eye on'

Sorry for the delay on that one

meow meow

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 19, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
Cheers FS. Looking good for the Pumas then ;D

If you think that is good then ask what big Joe averaged. It was easy for the cannons players like O'Rouke when all they had to do is kick it forward without thinking and Joe would take care of the rest.

What does it say about Higgo? I'll start him every year until it finally pays off... Drummond style.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 20, 2013, 05:28:13 PM
Anthony Miles: When put in the middle he finds plenty of the ball. It's up to the coaches to trust him. Labelled 'Keep an eye on'

Sorry for the delay on that one

Cheers mate sorry for the team mix up lol

FisherSaints

Shaun Higgins: He'll have to play 22 H & A games before he can be considered. Labelled 'Gamble'