FisherSaints Prospectus Thread- Ask Questions

Started by FisherSaints, January 17, 2013, 02:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Hey FS, what did they say about Josh Gibson, Lake and Goddard??

Capper

oh and Chris Judd. I havent seen a team with him in it yet, but curious to see what they wrote on him

Samm79

Love you work here FS. What does it say about the ROK? Cheers in advance

Capper

FisherSaints

Chris Judd: Still a good pick in fantasy, but no longer a must have. Labelled 'Gun'
Brian Lake: His output seems to be on the slide in fantasyland. A new environment may correct this . Labelled 'Recycled'
Brendon Goddard: He is still a gun. He's the big name the Bombers just had to land. Labelled 'Gun'
Sam Gibson: He was our saviour for much of last season and will continue to find plenty of the ball. Labelled 'AFL Dream Team Gun'
Josh Gibson: He's one key defender you don't automatically cross off your list, especially in SuperCoach. Labelled 'Unique'
Ryan O'Keefe: He's 32 but the body appears to be pretty strong. A nice safe pick. He does lose his DPP status however. Labelled 'Gun'

Capper

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 17, 2013, 08:30:40 PM
Chris Judd:
Brian Lake:
Brendon Goddard: He is still a gun. He's the big name the Bombers just had to land.
Sam Gibson:
Josh Gibson:

WILL GET BACK TO THIS ONE. NO MORE REVIEWS FOR TONIGHT AS I'M GOING OUT
oh the anticipation!! how am i meant to sleep when you leave me hanging here like this??
;) :D
no worries mate, have a good one

MC

FisherSaints

If you want a more in-depth review, in the OP, there is a list of names that I haven't done the reviews for. They are from 'FREAKO'S CLASS OF 2013'. There are lots of them, so please just ask for one or two of them at a time. 

bottlemart

Hey FisherSaints.

I'm very keen on Yarran this year.  The injury he had last year and the number of times he was starting sub because of it makes him look like a a bargain this year. 

The other top 10 pick from the same draft that i'm looking at is Jack Ziebell.  What do they say about Jack.  Do they think he is about to finally breakout in Supercoach?

FisherSaints

Already done Yarran

Jack Ziebell: He's going to come out one year and tear the competition apart. Could this be it? Labelled 'Breakout'

T Dog

FisherSaints

A gun in both forms of the game. A must have as far as I'm concerned. Labelled 'Gun'

T Dog

Adamant

Danny Stanley, Dustin Martin and Mitch Robinson please FS.