L. Breust $458,900k
14 (24.6%)
M. de Boer $457,100k
3 (5.3%)
S. Wellingham $436,200k
7 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

hawkers65

All 6 of these players have the potential to go 100+ next year and i really can't decide, im really liking a few of these players as PODs. They will be competing for my M3 spot alongside Coxy, Rocky, Sylvia, Kennedy and 3 rooks.

nrich102

hawkers65

tbagrocks

I'm tempted to say Wright but he's competing with a few others for big points but he will go close, probably say Martin I would expect if he is a commited as he is looking he should

nrich102

Quote from: hawkers65 on January 17, 2013, 12:49:01 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 17, 2013, 12:41:14 PM
de Boer

what are your thoughts on him?
Every season he's played his average has gone up. He's 23 this year so he is getting to his peak and I think he could average 90+. But he is under Ross Lyon  :P

shorty3264

Martin has the biggest breakout potential, but a bit of risk too, I also think Watts and Breust will go big.

Sabretooth Tigers

Dusty coz of the Mark Williams influence. Showed what he is capable of in his first season, disappointed in his second, and is ready to go boom in his third. Having said that, wouldn't mind a couple of the others to start with as well. Wright and De Boer.

Il_Santo

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 17, 2013, 01:06:58 PM
Dusty coz of the Mark Williams influence. Showed what he is capable of in his first season, disappointed in his second, and is ready to go boom in his third.

Lol, I feel like I've travelled back in time to January 2012.

This will be Martin's fourth season.

hawkers65

wow this is going to be a tough decision judging by the comments and poll. I might take the top 2 and replace Sylvia or find some cash and replace Kennedy

nrich102

Quote from: Il_Santo on January 17, 2013, 01:16:38 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 17, 2013, 01:06:58 PM
Dusty coz of the Mark Williams influence. Showed what he is capable of in his first season, disappointed in his second, and is ready to go boom in his third.

Lol, I feel like I've travelled back in time to January 2012.
Same

ossie85

Ricochet

Mine are...
Martin > Bruest > Wright > Watts > de Boer > Wellingham

Martin teased us all last year but i think he's the safest of these options.

Breust actually averaged 90 in the second half of the season. If Hawks back him in, I can see him beating Martin.

Wright has a massive ceiling but is a bit of a roller coaster and it will be tough to get mid time at Adelaide.

Watts' middle part of the season was impressive, averaging 102 from rounds 8 to 15, against some quality opposition too. The level of risk with picking Watts is a lot higher than Martin, Breust and Wright tho.

de Boer is the future captain at Freo but isn't a massive scorer. With D.Pearce coming into Freo's midfield along with Fyfe, Barlow, Clancee, Crowley and Mundy, he will get limited time in the mids.

Wellingham wasn't a great scorer at Collingwood with Swan Beams Sidey and Pendles in his way. WC also boast a strong midfield who will also be in his way, so i cannot see him improving too much.

hawkers65

Quote from: Ricochet on January 17, 2013, 02:19:53 PM
Mine are...

Breust actually averaged 90 in the second half of the season. If Hawks back him in, I can see him beating Martin.

Wright has a massive ceiling but is a bit of a roller coaster and it will be tough to get mid time at Adelaide.

Watts' middle part of the season was impressive, averaging 102 from rounds 8 to 15, against some quality opposition too. The level of risk with picking Watts is a lot higher than Martin, Breust and Wright tho.

de Boer is the future captain at Freo but isn't a massive scorer. With D.Pearce coming into Freo's midfield along with Fyfe, Barlow, Clancee, Crowley and Mundy, he will get limited time in the mids.

Wellingham wasn't a great scorer at Collingwood with Swan Beams Sidey and Pendles in his way. WC also boast a strong midfield who will also be in his way, so i cannot see him improving too much.

cheers, i totally agree with you. i think i'll go Martin and swap Sylvia for Breust as a POD

Ricochet

Quote from: hawkers65 on January 17, 2013, 02:32:01 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 17, 2013, 02:19:53 PM
Mine are...

cheers, i totally agree with you. i think i'll go Martin and swap Sylvia for Breust as a POD
No worries mate

Adamant

Dusty for me.

With another pre-season under his belt, he should run out games better and average 95-100+.