Prospectus just arrived!

Started by AFL Babble, January 17, 2013, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFL Babble

Courier just delivered it. I'll answer the first five questions. :)

NO SUPERCOACH QUESTIONS. Supercoach is a hideous game.

FisherSaints

Woke up and mum is like look what arrived. Read it through already :)

Presto

Quote from: AFL Babble on January 17, 2013, 12:37:27 PM
Courier just delivered it. I'll answer the first five questions. :)

NO SUPERCOACH QUESTIONS. Supercoach is a hideous game.

Why do you say that? I like both games, but if I had to choose, SC would get my vote every time.

AFL Babble

I've found that SC scores are more random than DT. As such, I feel that the hundreds of hours of research I put in are better rewarded by DT. No offence and let's not turn this thread into a debate. If you've cracked the code on how to predict SC scores more accurately than DT, you're a smarter person than I.  ??? I gave up a loooong time ago...

Jroo

Hey AFL Babble, what does Fantasy Freako say on Chris Knights, Ivan Maric and Dusty Martin. Cheers   :)

FisherSaints

FisherSaints

Ivan Maric: Ranked as the second best ruck in 2012, but his mullet was clearly No. 1. Honorary mention, Tex. Labelled 'Unique'
Chris Knights: Like Ivan Maric, he could come out and exceed expectations this season. Pick him if he's fit. Labelled 'Recycled'
Dustin Martin: Big dip in form last season. Expect him to bounce back in a big way. Labelled '2012 Underperformer'

Holz

Would love to hear reports on Mundy Sylvia and Rioli

Jroo

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 17, 2013, 01:53:27 PM
Ivan Maric: Ranked as the second best ruck in 2012, but his mullet was clearly No. 1. Honorary mention, Tex. Labelled 'Unique'
Chris Knights: Like Ivan Maric, he could come out and exceed expectations this season. Pick him if he's fit. Labelled 'Recycled'
Dustin Martin: Big dip in form last season. Expect him to bounce back in a big way. Labelled '2012 Underperformer'
Nice cheers FS, I always like reading what FF thinks of each player.
If you don't mind what does he say on Sylvia and Hanley as well? Cheers

AFL Babble

Sorry guys. Have to run some errands now. I'll check to see if there's any unanswered questions when I get back, but I'm sure FisherSaints will cover them in the mean time anyway.

FisherSaints

Yeah can do. I have a thread on SuperCoach Board in Players and Trades you can ask questions in

S_Coach99

They should give you a few more trades in awesome DT, seems a bit low at the moment  ;)

Capper

Quote from: JROO8 on January 17, 2013, 01:57:41 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on January 17, 2013, 01:53:27 PM
Nice cheers FS, I always like reading what FF thinks of each player.
If you don't mind what does he say on Sylvia and Hanley as well? Cheers
didnt he have to get rid of the mullet though as he was getting married??

FisherSaints

Yeah apparently. Sorry JROO didn't see your requests.

Colin Sylvia: I'm still waiting for him to step into the elite category. I'll give him one more change. Labelled 'Unique'
Pearce Hanley: Numbers are slightly better than Tadhg's after 5 seasons. He's a genuine option in fantasy. Labelled 'Unique'

Jroo

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 17, 2013, 04:09:26 PM
Yeah apparently. Sorry JROO didn't see your requests.

Colin Sylvia: I'm still waiting for him to step into the elite category. I'll give him one more change. Labelled 'Unique'
Pearce Hanley: Numbers are slightly better than Tadhg's after 5 seasons. He's a genuine option in fantasy. Labelled 'Unique'
That's fine FS, cheers!