NicNat OUT for first 2 months

Started by essendon2, January 16, 2013, 12:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

"Nic Nat is expected to be out for the first 2 months of the season as he struggles to recover from his surgery."

Hello Cox? Don't know where I'm going to get the money to afford him though  :-\

SydneyRox

Where did you get two months from?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-16/delay-for-nic-nat

"may struggle to make round 1" was all they said

tbagrocks

Put him in your forward line over Buddy/SJ. Does make Cox almost a must have

essendon2

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 12:12:30 PM
I would never consider NicNat for DT but Cox is a big yes atm. Might even find some room for Lycett or "other ruck for WC"

nrich102

mezzoculo

Quote from: tabs on January 16, 2013, 02:18:15 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 12:12:30 PM
I would never consider NicNat for DT but Cox is a big yes atm. Might even find some room for Lycett or "other ruck for WC"
Would prefer Callum Sinclair from a fantasy perspective as he is a rookie priced mature R/F!
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2012-12-11/meet-the-rookies-callum-sinclair

Holz

would love nic nat to get a few vests to bring his price down, cant see that happening now.

I just cant fit cox into the squad even with him sole ruck.  Sandi Goldy Burger are ahead of him

nrich102

Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2013, 02:57:23 PM
would love nic nat to get a few vests to bring his price down, cant see that happening now.

I just cant fit cox into the squad even with him sole ruck.  Sandi Goldy Burger are ahead of him
+1

Ricochet

Eagles fans... who will be NicNats replacement? Lynch isnt there to pinch hit anymore and have seen quite a few times reports that Lycett isnt ready yet...

essendon2

don't exactly think Goldy is ahead of him... Goldy was sole ruckman from Round 7 onwards last season, and only averaged 85

Grazz

Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2013, 03:01:26 PM
Eagles fans... who will be NicNats replacement? Lynch isnt there to pinch hit anymore and have seen quite a few times reports that Lycett isnt ready yet...

Sinclair im thinking. Mature age R/F, would fit into most teams nicely but will he get enough games to get an early price rise with Nic Nat expected to return around rnd 2-3.

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on January 16, 2013, 03:11:01 PM

Sinclair im thinking. Mature age R/F, would fit into most teams nicely but will he get enough games to get an early price rise with Nic Nat expected to return around rnd 2-3.
i guess the other question to ask is that will Cox play all 22 games or will they look to rest him for one or two??

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on January 16, 2013, 03:14:56 PM
Quote from: Grazz on January 16, 2013, 03:11:01 PM

i guess the other question to ask is that will Cox play all 22 games or will they look to rest him for one or two??

The big fella doesnt like sitting out, played 22 last year.

Holz

Quote from: essendon2 on January 16, 2013, 03:03:17 PM

don't exactly think Goldy is ahead of him... Goldy was sole ruckman from Round 7 onwards last season, and only averaged 85

averaged 99 the year before.  Goldy also pick up a concusion and was sick for the last few games. he shouldnt have played but we have no backup. Without those expecting 95+