And according to Burns on 6pr radio Lycett will take his place

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on March 19, 2013, 12:51:50 AM

l wish it was Sinclair instead

elephants

And this from Nico :(

Mark Nicoski @marknicoski

"@adampaps: West Coast injury list.Naitanui 3-4 weeks. Kerr 3-4 weeks. Wellingham 4-6 weeks. Rosa 6-8 weeks. Nicoski 8 weeks." #havefaith

turry17

Quote from: elephants on March 19, 2013, 12:54:23 AM

"@adampaps: West Coast injury list.Naitanui 3-4 weeks. Kerr 3-4 weeks. Wellingham 4-6 weeks. Rosa 6-8 weeks. Nicoski 8 weeks." #havefaith
Who we thinking most likely to play rosa and Kerrs role while out?

LF

Quote from: turry17 on March 19, 2013, 01:05:05 AM

According to Burns tonight when Langdon asked this very question he said there really is only one spot to fill since Rosa  missed the end of last season.
Embley will apparently play and it will be between Cripps,Hams,Shepherd,Dalziell

MGK1

Thanks for the insight into Embley being possibly available.  Might have to load up on Embley and Moloney!

Also Naitanui being out can only mean more TOG and rucking for Cox, making Cox an absolute LOCK!

auscoyote

Quote from: luvfooty on March 19, 2013, 01:10:52 AM
Quote from: turry17 on March 19, 2013, 01:05:05 AM

According to Burns tonight when Langdon asked this very question he said there really is only one spot to fill since Rosa  missed the end of last season.
Embley will apparently play and it will be between Cripps,Hams,Shepherd,Dalziell

Cripps would be my guess but Shep probably deserves to be first cab off the rank. Interesting to note Hutchings didn't play for the falcons this weekend

MGK1

What is the news on Hutchings? If anybody knows.

Prolific ball winner in the WAFL, scoring more than Kane Mitchell and was runner up in the Sandover Medal.

Andrew

Starting to re-consider Embley now. If he can get up for round 1, he will have a prominent role early. This is all terrible news for West Coast and even as an avid supporter I've written us off as premiership contenders.

Quote from: luvfooty on March 19, 2013, 12:51:50 AM

That's a waste of a spot in my book when Cox is so capable... Kennedy should be groomed as backup ruck or Darling could be an interesting option, but really Lycett will play 2 and a half quarters and get subbed off - why bother? Talls are only worth picking nowadays if they're good. Otherwise, better picking a running player, of which the Eagles have better quality than Lycett anyway.

auscoyote

Quote from: MGK1 on March 19, 2013, 03:17:21 AM
What is the news on Hutchings? If anybody knows.

Prolific ball winner in the WAFL, scoring more than Kane Mitchell and was runner up in the Sandover Medal.

Haven't heard much after his performance - Wafl pre season against South freo at the start of the month.

http://www.falconsfc.com.au/latest-news/blistering-start-to-falcons-pre-season/

"Through the middle, last year's Breckler Medal winner Mark Hutchings continued his outstanding form that saw him rookie-listed by West Coast picking up 25 possessions, taking five marks, driving the ball inside-50 on four occasions and kicking a goal."

I dont know if he is injured or traveled with the eagles to Alice Springs last weekend( I know he didn't play) but he didn't line up for west perth this weekend either ??? Could be an EMG with all the West coast midfielders going down.

elephants

Yeah reckon Hutch will be emg.

I think Crippa + Shepp should be in. Really couldn't choose out of them :P

Don't see Hams as anything bar a small fwd and Razzle Dazzle... well, yeah haha.

LF

Quote from: elephants on March 19, 2013, 12:59:00 PM
Yeah reckon Hutch will be emg.

I think Crippa + Shepp should be in. Really couldn't choose out of them :P

Don't see Hams as anything bar a small fwd and Razzle Dazzle... well, yeah haha.

He said It depends on what they decide to do because they can move around Masten,Shuey,Schofield and few other players around to other positions that's why he mentioned a few names.
But I think they should give Shepherd a run.