Query: Do any AFL clubs have vacant spots on Senior Lists?

Started by DCAK, January 16, 2013, 03:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCAK

Howdy folks, as the title suggests, I'm asking if anyone knows if any of the AFL clubs have vacant spots on their senior list, are they even allowed to have vacant spots on their senior list? This is obviously with a view to figuring who may or may not be elevated off the rookie list sooner rather than later  ;) (Goodes/Mitchell etc)

Ziplock

umm, I dont think so...

but, just for you, I'll dig out my baseball bat mate, and make some :P

Footyrulz

yeas i think lots do, so some rookies can still make the list.

Ringo

Quite a few clubs do have Senior spots available for rookie promotions so look to final lists

SydneyRox

I stand to be corrected, but 99% sure Sydney dont have any spots to upgrade rookies.

DCAK

Quote from: Ziplock on January 16, 2013, 04:31:54 AM
umm, I dont think so...

but, just for you, I'll dig out my baseball bat mate, and make some :P

Gee thanks, when can you start?  ;) If you're taking requests could you start with Collingwood, not a fan!

DCAK

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 16, 2013, 12:44:07 PM
I stand to be corrected, but 99% sure Sydney dont have any spots to upgrade rookies.

So that being the case, anyone who has Membrey in their team is pi$$ing in the wind?

CrowsFan

Quote from: DCAK on January 16, 2013, 09:47:19 PM

So that being the case, anyone who has Membrey in their team is pi$$ing in the wind?
No because Membrey isn't on the rookie list. He is on the senior list so can play games.

Capper

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 16, 2013, 09:56:34 PM
Quote from: DCAK on January 16, 2013, 09:47:19 PM

No because Membrey isn't on the rookie list. He is on the senior list so can play games.
only players on the Swans rookie list is Richards, Jack, Biggs, Lloyd, Naismith, Rampe, Robinson