EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE! Which ruckmen would you pick to accompany Leuey?

Started by hawkers65, January 16, 2013, 01:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which ruckmen would you pick to accompany Leuey?

Maric
7 (15.6%)
Ryder
5 (11.1%)
Sanidlands
18 (40%)
McEvoy
6 (13.3%)
Roughead
2 (4.4%)
Jacobs
1 (2.2%)
Mumford
6 (13.3%)
Smith
0 (0%)
Vardy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hawkers65

I'm very interested in seeing who the most popular ruckmen are excluding NicNat, Cox and Goldy.

I haven't included NicNat due to injury, Goldy because i read a great article suggesting why he should be on the top of your black list and Cox because i have him up Forward.

I'm finding this position in my team is one of the hardest to fill because of the wide range of players from the most popular to some that may end up being very nice PODs.

(I'm leaning towards some PODs in McEvoy, Sandi or Mummy)

Obese Arachnid

hawkers65

hawkers65

He is still on my radar, its just i want to know what peoples 2nd choice is, as most are picking Goldy.

tbagrocks

Tough here but might start with the Gold in SuperCoach, also thinking Cox with a plan to move him forward

Obese Arachnid

Makes you think. I thought he was number one ruck lock in 2013. Then again I thought Mummy was last year. :P

However, he seems to be one of those ruckmen that do better with majority of time as the sole ruck. I thought, probably like a lot of others, that with H Mac gone his scores should increase significantly.

Will now be watching him very closely in the NAB, along with a couple of others now.

Thanks for the article, cheer for you.

Obese Arachnid

Sabretooth Tigers

If Sandi has a good preseason his imposing figure should kill the new ruck rules. His fitness may be a risk, but isn't SC usually won by a person who takes the right risks and has the arse to pick the right captain at the right time. Cheers.

oc16

bunyips

out of that list i'd go Ryder ... i wouldn't go near Mummy as he can't seem to run a season out.

theta

Quote from: hawkers65 on January 16, 2013, 01:26:21 AM
Quote from: Obese Arachnid on January 16, 2013, 01:19:56 AM
Do you mind directing me to the article about Goldy, thanks.

Yeah sure, its a DT article but one point he makes is about his role in the side: http://www.afldreamers.com/strategy/rids-never-again-list-todd-goldstein/

The article misses the part when H-Mac came back....now H-Mac is gone and Goldie is back as Ruck-1.

tbagrocks

I am actually really disappointed Nic Nat won't make the start, really looking forward to muppets picking him underdone and watch as he struggled early and drop big in price giving me and others smart enough to avoid him an advantage :-[

Might be Cox and Berger for me now

nrich102

SydneyRox

thetidsy

Goldstein, he's the most popular pick along with Luenberger and for good reasons. He's underpriced due to Hmac taking his ruck time in 2012, with him gone Goldy will tear it up alone in the ruck maturing at 25 years of age.