23 (51.1%)
Both
6 (13.3%)
Neither
12 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

kilbluff1985

who would you start?

pretty interested to see the result of this as i think most teams will start with one of them both priced about the same

masedog333

neither. dont risk any of these inconsistent and unreliable forwards imo. stick with the proven guns

ubeaut

Martin. I steered clear last season but all he needs is a change in work ethic and attitude. With Cotchin and Lids getting all the attention and his team on the improve, he has too much talent not to shine. He got tired too easily and faded after 1 or 2 good quarters, so if he can run games out he will score well.

Robbo has crap disposal efficiency, too inconsistent and nowhere near as much talent. Better for DT

SydneyRox

I am looking at both, but prefer Robbo.

no eye deer

For me, re: Martin, its that old chestnut of being burnt by him, but knowing the year i stay clear will be the year he comes good. :P

SydneyRox

yup, so let us know what you do, so we can do the opposite. K?

nrich102

Quote from: masedog333 on January 16, 2013, 01:31:39 AM
neither. dont risk any of these inconsistent and unreliable forwards imo. stick with the proven guns
+1

shorty3264

Martin for mine, huge chance to really step up and tear it up this season. Worth the gamble.

Usman

A lot of talk on martins fitness being a major issue last year as the reason why he didn't post good scores is nonsense. He posted a great time in the time trial last year just as he did this year. So if you are hanging your hat on that fact, there will not be a huge gap from last year (fitness wise). Havig said that, I'm sticking with him this year becuase he has scoring ability that very few others could ever dream of.

jimmytigs

line ball,they were both mainstays of my teams last year,martin choc full of talent & robinson full of tenacity,im going cheap in forward line this year but for those on a more orthadox plan,go with either & i dont think you will be disappointed

no eye deer

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 16, 2013, 02:23:54 PM
yup, so let us know what you do, so we can do the opposite. K?

Haha! Will do mate!

Adamant

Tough one, but probably Robbo for me. He should improve a lot under Mick you would think.

Southstorm

Martin was suprisingly consistent through 2012 (consistently mediocre) while Robinson's score chart looks more like a heart rate monitor. Enough said, Martin for me.

Hawks_1976

Neither for me at this stage.
No doubting there is plenty of upside to Dusty.
I see Robbo as more DT relevant.

At this price range, Wright, Breust and DeBoer are on my radar at M4/5.

Sabretooth Tigers

Martin, has a high scoring ceiling, I think Malthouse will use Robbo as a niggling, tagging mid. So if either definitely Martin. Cheers.