PRE NAB CUP SQUAD NORFOLK AND CHANCE 2013

Started by Matt_352, January 15, 2013, 11:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_352

Defence:  Goddard, Grimes, Waters, Gibbs, Pittard, B.Goodes, Thurlow, Terlich
Midfield:  Swan, Ablett jnr, Boyd, Cotchin, Embley, Whitfield, K.Mitchell, Crouch, O'Meara, Viney
Ruck:  Goldstein, Leuenberger, Grundy, Currie
Forward:  Franklin, Bartel, Rockliff, Thomas, Patton, Mayes, T.Menzel, Lee

Usually some changes happen over nab cup and teams named for round one, but I am pretty happy with this squad for now. What do you guys think ?  :)

Matt_352

Just realised i posted this in the wrong section , my apologies

tbagrocks

Nice looking team actually, though Daisy might not be fit and the mids are a little week, looks good though, mate we have a section for team reviews here in "Rate my Dream Team" :D have a look there

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,11.0.html

tbagrocks

Quote from: Matt_352 on January 15, 2013, 11:50:28 PM
Just realised i posted this in the wrong section , my apologies
Didn't see this when I posted sorry mate! Just trying to help

Matt_352

Have stuff all money to play with so how do i improve the midfield lol :p

Mr.Craig

One nice article about Thurlow and poor old Colquhoun is getting the flick left right and centre. :P

I have my doubts that Menzel will play Round 1 so Staker could be an alternative. Patton really isn't worth it in my opinion, I'd suggest finding the coin to turn him into Varcoe or Knights. Whitfield is so painfully priced that almost everyone is turning away, so I'm kind of pleased to see someone pick him. I think his scoring will be right up there with the best rookies going around.

Overall a good team with a good structure. Just a couple of tweaks required.

dillez

I don't know the price for him but I'd take dusty martin or Sylvia over bartel, maybe see if u can use the money for bartel and Patton to turn bartel into Stevie J or someone with a bit more upside, what so u think?

henry

Like it mate, haven't seen Waters or Boyd in many teams so they could be good PODs and you've also got the genuine guns in Buddy, GAJ and Swan as well as Goddard and Gibbs which I love. My only suggestion is to downgrade Whitfield for a cheaper rook (maybe Wines or Toumpas or even Colquhoun for the DPP link) so as Mr Craig suggested you can turn Patton into Knights/Byrnes/Varcoe/Menzel.

nrich102

Matt_352

New team with suggestions taken into account:

Defence:  B.Goddard, J.Grimes, B.Gibbs, B.Lake, J.Pittard, B.Goodes, J.Thurlow, D.Terlich

Midfield:  D.Swan, G.Ablett jnr, Boyd, Cotchin, D.Mundy, O.Wines, B.Crouch, T.Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara, J.Viney

Ruck:  T.Goldstein, M.Leuenberger, B.Grundy, D.Currie

Forward:  T.Rockliff, M.Robinson, G.Broughton, T.Cloke, T.Varcoe, S.Mayes, J.Daniher, B.Macaffer