The greatest multi ever created.

Started by gossiboy, January 15, 2013, 12:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Just put $150 on the greatest 25-leg multi bet of all time:

Tennis (games on Tuesday and Wednesday): Nadia Petrova, Sara Errani, Andreas Seppi, Dennis Istomin, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Wozniacki, Florian Mayer, Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Tsonga, Davydenko, Marin Cilic, Pavlyuchenkova, Tomic, Venus Williams, Li Na, Berdych and Nishikori to win as well as Djokovic, Federer and Murray to win in 3 sets

NBA: The Celtics to beat the Bobcats and OKC to beat the Suns tomorrow.

And 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men to be number on on triple j's hottest 100 (certainty).

$150 at odds of 189.42 = $28413

(i do realise that the chances of this getting up are extremely slim)

GET AROUND IT!

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Some bloke put $5 a couple of years ago on like heaps of things, like AFL, EPL, NRL, and a heap of other stuff. iirc he got $25k back once Chelsea won the premierleague. It was something unreal where he bet on all the winners of the sports.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Cicjose

And 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men to be number on on triple j's hottest 100 (certainty).

no way that will happen

Capper

gossiboy

Quote from: Cicjose on January 15, 2013, 12:50:29 AM

no way that will happen

Absolutely it will. If you think that Thrift Shop will go number 1 then you have no idea about the people who listen to triple j and vote. Thrift shop won't go top 5, expect same love by macklemore to finish better than it. Loaded up on Little talks when it was paying $4 with sports bet, backed into $3.50 now. Free money.

Just assumed you thought Thrift shop would be number 1.

gossiboy

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 15, 2013, 12:50:15 AM
Some bloke put $5 a couple of years ago on like heaps of things, like AFL, EPL, NRL, and a heap of other stuff. iirc he got $25k back once Chelsea won the premierleague. It was something unreal where he bet on all the winners of the sports.

Haha the suspense of waiting all the time to the end of the premier league season to see if I'd won $25k would kill me.

Quote from: tabs on January 15, 2013, 12:51:47 AM
thats epic, good luck champ

Quote from: brad on January 15, 2013, 12:44:32 AM
haha that is epic. good luck mate

Thanks fellas, gonna need it.

Jay

Haha good luck!

Must say it would be a tad funny if you get everything right but Murray wins in 4 sets  :-X

gossiboy

Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 01:05:59 AM
Haha good luck!

Must say it would be a tad funny if you get everything right but Murray wins in 4 sets  :-X

Hahaha wouldn't surprise me. I'd probably see the humour in it after 15 straight hours of banging my head on a wall.

CrowsFan

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 12:56:28 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on January 15, 2013, 12:50:29 AM

no way that will happen

Absolutely it will. If you think that Thrift Shop will go number 1 then you have no idea about the people who listen to triple j and vote. Thrift shop won't go top 5, expect same love by macklemore to finish better than it. Loaded up on Little talks when it was paying $4 with sports bet, backed into $3.50 now. Free money.

Just assumed you thought Thrift shop would be number 1.
Trust me cic does not think Thrift Shop will be number 1. Check out the macklemore thread in the front bar and you will see he thinks it's the worst song of the year ;)

GM

You have to be in it to win it!
Spring 2012
$20 mulibet
Its a Dundeel-Spring Champion Stakes @ $6
Dunaden-Caufield Cup @ $26
Green Moon-Melbourne Cup @ $13
Payout $40k
Hence my FF Name.

gossiboy

Quote from: greenmoon on January 15, 2013, 01:22:54 AM
Spring 2012
$20 mulibet
Payout $40k
Hence my FF Name.

Holy flower. Well done mate. I won $9000 on a $150 multi that had Eclair Surprise (1st), Altar (2nd) and Mahisara (1st) to place in the last 3 races at Flemington on cup day.

GM

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 01:29:58 AM
Quote from: greenmoon on January 15, 2013, 01:22:54 AM
Spring 2012
$20 mulibet
Payout $40k
Hence my FF Name.

Holy flower. Well done mate. I won $9000 on a $150 multi that had Eclair Surprise (1st), Altar (2nd) and Mahisara (1st) to place in the last 3 races at Flemington on cup day.
Great result mate,Great Feeling hey :)

CrowsFan

Best I've ever won is $1,150 odd from a $50 multi on the 2011 brownlow, picking 5 players to top their clubs votes. You guys are rolling in it! :o

tbagrocks

I've got the bet of the year

Tex Walker wins the Coleman

Paddy Dangerman wins the Brownlow

Thrift Shop does not get No ! for the year

You all heard it here first folks