chaosAD

What sort of average can we expect these kids to have,
Whitfield
Wines
Crouch
K Mitchell
Vines
O'meara
If these blokes can look at averaging 75-80 I'm thinking of stacking my Mids full of them!

Ricochet

a lot will go 80+ but scoring isnt the biggest worry with these kids... its whether they will get consistent games and the likelihood of getting the vest if they do play.

essendon2

Wines, Mitchell, Lonergan, Martin, O'Meara, Mayes, Whitfield, Toumpas will (should) all average 70+ if they get consistent game!

Holz

i think very few will  go 80+ thats very good for a rookie.

I would expect them to average mainly in the 65-80 range.

chaosAD

Just seems the Fwrd/back rookies are rubbish, very interested on how people will structure their teams.

essendon2

Quote from: chaosAD on January 14, 2013, 03:48:59 PM
Just seems the Fwrd/back rookies are rubbish, very interested on how people will structure their teams.
a few DEF rooks - Pittard, Goodes, Docherty, Terlich

FWD rooks - Staker, Macaffer, Lee

lazarel

Reckon they will average somewhere between 60-80

tbagrocks

I might just have a foward rookie smokey ;) or two :o

Also we can't just assume all the seemingly good mids will play round 1-2 also unvested, bolters will come,

The tricky thing is the plit round one, thanks to that idiot Demetriou we may have to gamble on rookies named in earlier games having no idea who will play late!

Thanks again Demetriou you flower pot, someone tell me again why we need a split round one ???

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on January 14, 2013, 03:42:01 PM
a lot will go 80+ but scoring isnt the biggest worry with these kids... its whether they will get consistent games and the likelihood of getting the vest if they do play.

Would be nice to see most of this list get 5-6 rounds in a row unvested, but logic suggests these guys will be early contenders for the green and red.

chaosAD

Yeah well i suppose that all rookies will be a massive chance of the vest, hopefully the ones i pick wont see it!

meow meow

Refuse/Resist picking rookies who you think will be more likely than not to get vested.

Presto

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 04:04:19 PM
I might just have a foward rookie smokey ;) or two :o

Also we can't just assume all the seemingly good mids will play round 1-2 also unvested, bolters will come,

The tricky thing is the plit round one, thanks to that idiot Demetriou we may have to gamble on rookies named in earlier games having no idea who will play late!

Thanks again Demetriou you flower pot, someone tell me again why we need a split round one ???
+1
This is a disgraceful decision by the AFL... because the AFL is run by absolute clowns.. always chasing the TV dollar. That’s why...

SydneyRox

You would think, that similar to last year, they will have a rolling lockout for the split and Thursday night game rounds.

tbagrocks

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 14, 2013, 07:15:47 PM
You would think, that similar to last year, they will have a rolling lockout for the split and Thursday night game rounds.
Would guarantee it, but that doesn't really help us settle our round one lineups

Football Factory

Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
i think very few will  go 80+ thats very good for a rookie.

I would expect them to average mainly in the 65-80 range.
I think we can make an exception for O'Meara .. but who knows, i think Holzman is right very few will go 80+