Anyone considering Rory?

Started by chaosAD, January 14, 2013, 03:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Thinking this bloke could really come on the season, averages 92 last year and had a high ceiling, pumping out a few massive scores, won't ever get the tag with Danger and Thompson getting that, could be a good sneaky at 470k

tbagrocks

Holz

will jump on him early if he looks like he is going to jump the gap to premo. Wouldnt start with him though.

chaosAD

SydneyRox

The guys a jet. but like Holz said, I cant see myself starting with him, but is a good chance to go the next level

henry

Yeah could improve but I can't see him averaging the 110 he would need to to justify starting him while Thommo, Danger Vince and Van Berlo are all still around,

Windigo

Even with unlimited trades  I myself wouldn't take the risk.  :-\

tbagrocks

My second favorite player, have him in my SuperCoach, will he ave 110 probably not, is 105 enough maybe

Thing is his fitness will be a much higher level, heaps of wieghts and boxing last year took it's toll on Rory after the byes

Adelaide is focusing on core body strength and conditioning this pre-season, don't be at all suprised to see Rory lift his numbers significantly, more like his start of year of 2012, but will be even better than that,

The third wheel of Adelaide's No 1 contested ball engine room will be set for a massive year, i'm not starting him but won't be supprised to see him fire into the top 10