Quote from: Windigo on January 15, 2013, 08:35:19 PM
You sure.....

...Maybe I'm a tripping.  ::)
haha definitely tripping,
had Hamish Hartlett and Goldstein  :P

Grazz

essendon2

Grazz

Lol ive got truckloads of them mate. Theres alot of free sites where you can find them. :)

essendon2

Updated Team:

Brendon Goddard, Jack Grimes, Bryce Gibbs, Brent Staker (DPP), Jasper Pittard, Brett Goodes
(Sam Docherty, Dean Terlich)

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett Jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Redden, Andrew Embley, Kane Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara, Nathan Hrovat
(Matt Jones, Jack Viney)

Ben McEvoy, Matthew Leuenberger
(Brodie Grundy, Craig Moller)

Dean Cox, Tom Rockliff, Mitch Robinson, Nick Riewoldt, Greg Broughton, Colin Sylvia
(Brent Macaffer, Tom Lee)

Cash Left: $13,400

Adamant

The only problem I have with the team is the fact that you only have the 4 mid guns + Embley.

Pretty much every team is rolling with the 5 guns, with some even going with a mid-pricer as well.

Everything else looks great, can't fault it.

essendon2

I started with 5 guns last year and heavily regret it. I hardly had any MID rooks and the others weren't making me much !

Everyone starting with 5 Guns is starting with either Staker, or Knights, Macaffer, Byrnes or Varcoe. I'd rather start with Embley + Sylvia over Murphy + Macaffer. Just personal opinion.

Sylvia (90-95) + Embley (85-90) vs Murphy (110-115) vs Macaffer (65-70)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: essendon2 on January 20, 2013, 11:50:52 PM
I started with 5 guns last year and heavily regret it. I hardly had any MID rooks and the others weren't making me much !

Everyone starting with 5 Guns is starting with either Staker, or Knights, Macaffer, Byrnes or Varcoe. I'd rather start with Embley + Sylvia over Murphy + Macaffer. Just personal opinion.

Sylvia (90-95) + Embley (85-90) vs Murphy (110-115) vs Macaffer (65-70)

mate with 2 extra mid spots cant really go by what happened last year, this year you need 4 premos plus a mid pricer at least imo

essendon2