Best Fwd at or under 472,800

Started by Matt_352, January 13, 2013, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_352

Who is the best fwd at or under 472,800 ??

kilbluff1985

Windigo

Maybe D-Mart if he has a good NAB....

Jukes

owenbond007

On past stats goodes would get the nod, but age is a factor. On potentially and upside i think roughie and nicnat could crack a ton ave.

Adamant

Dusty Martin or Sylvia and pocket 80k.

essendon2

Quote from: Adamant on January 14, 2013, 12:31:34 AM
Dusty Martin or Sylvia and pocket 80k.
+1
or NRoo for first three rounds

mezzoculo

Greg Broughton.
Seriously.
Underpriced and playing for a club that isn't coached by Ross Lyon.
Spend the extra cash elsewhere!

tbagrocks

Jukes

If you want extra $$$ go with Clokey, if you can use it all go Wright. Simple.

Holz

Quote from: mezzoculo on January 14, 2013, 01:03:25 AM
Greg Broughton.
Seriously.

Got to agree with this one, I like broughton up front as there are better back rookies. I have gone with 5 premo forward line.

Another guy i really like is rioli, take out the vests and he averaged 90+, his run home minus vests was amazing he averaged something like 110+ over a few months without the vests

rioli im picking not because he is cheap but because i think he could reaslistically be one of the top forwards this year.

I have both in my forward line.

timmyparso

With Sydney's perceived early easy start maybe Lewis Jetta at just under $400K, big outside smokey and could do anything this year (good or bad), if he learns to shake a tag then he will go GOLD!! (but yet to convince myself to pick him)  :-\

SydneyRox

In terms of being in your team at year end and scoring close to 100 avg

Martin and Wright...

At $392k Jetta is a smokie... had a resonsable start to last year fantasy wise, then struggled with the tag and a long season. Another pre season under his belt could see him rise up, but I cant see him getting to 100 avg for the year this year.

henry

Sylvia or Broughton, or if you want a smoky Christensen  :P

azza707

Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on January 14, 2013, 01:03:25 AM
Greg Broughton.
Seriously.

Got to agree with this one, I like broughton up front as there are better back rookies. I have gone with 5 premo forward line.

Another guy i really like is rioli, take out the vests and he averaged 90+, his run home minus vests was amazing he averaged something like 110+ over a few months without the vests

rioli im picking not because he is cheap but because i think he could reaslistically be one of the top forwards this year.

I have both in my forward line.

Rioli is one im seriously considering starting with this year considering we have 2 trades a round now. Just dont know whether to start him or trade him in a bit later on. Any insight as to which i should do? I know you said he kills it coming home, but are his numbers good enough to have him from the start as well?

But yeah looking at starting players like Sandi, Rioli and Hartlett this year with all these trades.