Started by Matt_352, January 13, 2013, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: azza707 on January 14, 2013, 05:59:36 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on January 14, 2013, 01:03:25 AM
Greg Broughton.
Seriously.
Underpriced and playing for a club that isn't coached by Ross Lyon.
Spend the extra cash elsewhere!

Got to agree with this one, I like broughton up front as there are better back rookies. I have gone with 5 premo forward line.

Another guy i really like is rioli, take out the vests and he averaged 90+, his run home minus vests was amazing he averaged something like 110+ over a few months without the vests

rioli im picking not because he is cheap but because i think he could reaslistically be one of the top forwards this year.

I have both in my forward line.

Rioli is one im seriously considering starting with this year considering we have 2 trades a round now. Just dont know whether to start him or trade him in a bit later on. Any insight as to which i should do? I know you said he kills it coming home, but are his numbers good enough to have him from the start as well?

But yeah looking at starting players like Sandi, Rioli and Hartlett this year with all these trades.

well i think he is quite underpriced so based of that I would start with him.

Just think he can abverage 90+ and if he does that early he will go up to around 500k.

henry

Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 06:12:00 PM
Quote from: azza707 on January 14, 2013, 05:59:36 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on January 14, 2013, 01:03:25 AM
Greg Broughton.
Seriously.
Underpriced and playing for a club that isn't coached by Ross Lyon.
Spend the extra cash elsewhere!

Got to agree with this one, I like broughton up front as there are better back rookies. I have gone with 5 premo forward line.

Another guy i really like is rioli, take out the vests and he averaged 90+, his run home minus vests was amazing he averaged something like 110+ over a few months without the vests

rioli im picking not because he is cheap but because i think he could reaslistically be one of the top forwards this year.

I have both in my forward line.

Rioli is one im seriously considering starting with this year considering we have 2 trades a round now. Just dont know whether to start him or trade him in a bit later on. Any insight as to which i should do? I know you said he kills it coming home, but are his numbers good enough to have him from the start as well?

But yeah looking at starting players like Sandi, Rioli and Hartlett this year with all these trades.

well i think he is quite underpriced so based of that I would start with him.

Just think he can abverage 90+ and if he does that early he will go up to around 500k.
I have had rioli the last 2 years and he continually frustrates, you are sure every year he will break out. I really hope he does as a hawks fan he is my favourite player to watch, but will not be going with him this year