2013 FIXTURES and 2012 Team/Dreamteam points totals

Started by Football Factory, January 13, 2013, 10:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

I'd be interested in seeing a list of the teams that conceded the most DT points last year. The results would be fairly predictable but I still think it would be a worthwhile guide. Not sure where I'd find that info though. :-\

tbagrocks

Another fantastic thread of information, well done again Miranda er.. I mean FF, sorry, got distracted

Football Factory

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 15, 2013, 09:21:05 AM
Another fantastic thread of information, well done again Miranda er.. I mean FF, sorry, got distracted
Thanks mate .. 2012 teams dreamteam points totals for and against  .. has been completed

Mr.Craig

Thanks very much FF.

The first 6 teams who conceded the most are obvious but from then on it gets more interesting. Hmmm.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 15, 2013, 10:37:21 PM
Thanks very much FF.

The first 6 teams who conceded the most are obvious but from then on it gets more interesting. Hmmm.
No worries ive been meaning to do it for a while

Capper

QuoteGEE: Haw, Nth, Carl, Syd, WB, Rich, Ess, Coll, Port, GC, GWS, BYE, Bris, Fre, Haw, Melb, Adel, Stk, Rich, Port, WC, Syd, Bris
Geelong play Nth not Rich in R19
GEE: Haw, Nth, Carl, Syd, WB, Rich, Ess, Coll, Port, GC, GWS, BYE, Bris, Fre, Haw, Melb, Adel, Stk, Nth, Port, WC, Syd, Bris

Football Factory

Quote from: tabs on January 17, 2013, 12:28:53 AM
QuoteGEE: Haw, Nth, Carl, Syd, WB, Rich, Ess, Coll, Port, GC, GWS, BYE, Bris, Fre, Haw, Melb, Adel, Stk, Rich, Port, WC, Syd, Bris
Geelong play Nth not Rich in R19
GEE: Haw, Nth, Carl, Syd, WB, Rich, Ess, Coll, Port, GC, GWS, BYE, Bris, Fre, Haw, Melb, Adel, Stk, Nth, Port, WC, Syd, Bris
Fixed   :-*

R.Griffen

miss out on some big scores there with Collingwood players likely to be rested the weeks before the bye, playing Melbourne and Bulldogs :(

Capper

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 18, 2013, 10:02:28 PM
miss out on some big scores there with Collingwood players likely to be rested the weeks before the bye, playing Melbourne and Bulldogs :(
with the 2 trades per week we will be right as they wont rest everyone

R.Griffen

Quote from: tabs on January 18, 2013, 10:21:29 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on January 18, 2013, 10:02:28 PM
with the 2 trades per week we will be right as they wont rest everyone

haha Swan, Beams, Pendles, Sidebottom and Cloke :( the were going to have lots of fun!!!

Spanner221

Just thought I should point out that Jones is out of favor at the saints and may not play as much as some people think. With Goddard and Gram leaving though he may still be able to get a spot in the side but the most likely case is that Montagna will be playing the "run with"role at the saints

mezzoculo

Quote from: Spanner221 on January 20, 2013, 05:26:20 PM
Just thought I should point out that Jones is out of favor at the saints and may not play as much as some people think. With Goddard and Gram leaving though he may still be able to get a spot in the side but the most likely case is that Montagna will be playing the "run with"role at the saints
That's interesting. I had noticed that Tags did a few jobs last year (against the Blues, IIRC). Hope not too many coaches lock him in as a early season POD!

Football Factory

Grannyboy

There are a few guys out there I don't think it matters if they're tagged they still score the same.
I'd rate Crowley as the one to watch out for, a nasty tagger who just won the b&f on a Ross Lyon coached team. And if he's not bad enough you've also gotta deal with the little schitzu Ballantyne. *yap yap yap yapyapyapyap grrrrr.* :P

Football Factory