About Player Discounts

Started by kilbluff1985, January 12, 2013, 10:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

So i was talking to the Admin of the official SC Facebook page and asked why some players got greater or lesser discounts even though they played the same games or even less

he said it was based on the individual player and there is no criteria like certain amount of games missed/played guarantees a certain discount i was not aware of this and thought other people might not be either so thought i'd share

he also mentioned prices are not official until Feb 1st

shorty3264

Interesting that isn'y it. I had noticed it too, almost like with Ben Cousins a few years back, missed a year of footy, but returned around 400K+, i'd imagine because he is a past champion. Interesting.

tbagrocks

In other words as usual, SC make it up to suit their own teams :o

Capper

how are the prices not 100% yet? What are they waiting for, how are they going to change? Will the number of selections made in by SC gold members push their prices up or down??

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tabs on January 12, 2013, 11:46:53 PM
how are the prices not 100% yet? What are they waiting for, how are they going to change? Will the number of selections made in by SC gold members push their prices up or down??

not sure mate this what the guy said

Unfortunately, don't think so. Remember - the scores released thus far are still 'subject to change'. Won't be official until Feb 1.

was asking if there was some kind criteria for discounts