Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Mcgee was another I thought of as well. So many.  ::)

JR Smith was pretty stiff not to get drafted.  :o

Mat0369

Quote from: Windigo on January 22, 2013, 02:38:47 PM
I considered Jordan. But settled on Bogut.

Contemplated Baby Davis as well.

I would take Bogut over Jordan just for the fact Jordan is still a raw prospect and all his points come in the protected area. Still both good defensively

Holz

how did varejo not get picked guy is an absoulte star.

Windigo

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on January 22, 2013, 02:41:53 PM
Mike Conley absolutely should have been drafted, i couldnt squeeze him on a team with CP3 and Dwill tho, Dragic, Kyle Lowry as well... Lou Williams just worked his way out of a roster spot when his season ended this week, tore up his knee and will miss part of next season too...
agreed with Ersan, JaVale McGee is another, top 10 in blocks averaging 18 minutes a game, just needs starter minutes to evolve

Dragic and Lowry I also contemplated adding to the list but Lowry never seems to be able to find consistency and I think Dragic would be sitting on the fringe.

JaVale makes far to many stupid mistakes to be considered.

Windigo

In retrospect, do does JR.  :P

Car crashes, twitter, ect.  :P

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on January 22, 2013, 02:42:04 PM
I'm a bit surprised none of JR Smith and Jamaal Crawford got drafted

With both guys there age would hurt them. That is the only reason I can see them not getting picked up.

Quote from: Holzman on January 22, 2013, 02:44:35 PM
how did varejo not get picked guy is an absoulte star.

I thought of him as well but he is 30. There are younger guys around who are around the same ability wise.

gossiboy

Almost picked marshon brooks, went for shumpert's defence instead, considered tony allen but too old was try close to taking deandre jordan but went for pekovic instead.

Mat0369

Andrei Kirilenko is the other guy who I thought of but considering I put Tony Allen in there and they are the same age, I should probably add him in as well.

Scrads

Was a bit surprised no one took Jeremy Lin...

tbagrocks

Without going through it, who took Ray Allen?

I'm not a judge but I will have a look and will give a ladder at the end :D after the judges judge of course!

gossiboy

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 04:28:05 PM
Without going through it, who took Ray Allen?

I'm not a judge but I will have a look and will give a ladder at the end :D after the judges judge of course!

Ray Allen unpicked, too old.

gossiboy

49 of these 50 guys very still to miss out (no idea why the flower Pekovic is on the list though) http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1042399-50-most-worthless-players-in-the-nba

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 22, 2013, 02:46:45 PM
Aged 30 now.   :-\

Has a blood clot on his lung.  :o

Out for season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8865449/cleveland-cavaliers-anderson-varejao-rest-season-blood-clot

I was half joking, his numbers are great but to me he will always be a joke player. I was a cavs fan and he frustrated me to no end.

valkorum