Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCRADS I THOUGHT WE WERE BRO'S :( :( :(

Bradley is my 3rd favourite player in the NBA, best defender for a guard! Really rate him, was taking next pick...

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

My Chumps

Not many good PF's left!

This guys pretty good though. At just the age of 24, he's averaging a double-double for the Trail Blazers with 11 Rebs and 12 PPG. Developing in leaps and bounds. J.J Hickson

Final team:
C: Dwight Howard
PF: Blake Griffin
SF: Luol Deng
SG: Dwyane Wade
PG: Kyrie Irving

6: Kemba Walker
7: Tyreke Evans
8: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
9: J.J Hickson
10: Larry Sanders

I think my bench team would still make playoffs in the NBA really :P

FisherSaints

What do you guys think the judging panel should vote like

Starters /10
Bench /10

What other key things. Maybe Dystany or age

Mat0369

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 21, 2013, 05:25:09 PM

Starters /10
Bench /10

Team balance

Jay

For this pick I was tossing up between a defender and a 3pt shooter then I just did the Old El Paso taco advert and thought "why don't I have both?" that's where this Orlando SG comes in. He is having a career best season in rebound, points, assist, steals and it wouldn't surprise me if he takes home the Most Improved Trophy. He is averaging 18ppg, 3apg, 4rpg this season and at only 27y.o he still has a few years of these numbers infront of him as the no.1 at Orlando. He plays excellent defense which does not show up on the stat sheet, in fact I have him in the top 5 on-ball defenders in the league. He is also an excellent shooter and you can count on him to shoot 40% from deep and 85% from the line...

PG: John Wall/Ricky Rubio
SG: James Harden/Arron Afflalo
SF: Rudy Gay/Kawhi Leonard
PF: Josh Smith/Al Jefferson
C: Andrew Bynum/Roy Hibbert

gossiboy

Starters /10
Bench /10

I just think each of the 7 coaches/GM's should cast their votes for who they would think would win each of the 7 championships we're playing for (no voting for yourself), the team with the most votes to win a year wins that championship and the team that wins the most championships wins overall.

Holz

Quote from: gossiboy on January 21, 2013, 05:58:18 PM

Starters /10
Bench /10

I just think each of the 7 coaches/GM's should cast their votes for who they would think would win each of the 7 championships we're playing for (no voting for yourself), the team with the most votes to win a year wins that championship and the team that wins the most championships wins overall.

teh issue with that is what if your a top 3 team say each year but your never favourite to win.

gossiboy

With my last pick I pick my oldest player. Averaging 16 points, 8.6 rebounds Nikola Pekovic at 27 takes the starting centre spot for a season or two while Davis continues to grow into the defensive powerhouse he will inevitably become. Also has great chemistry with Love.

PG: Westbrook/Lawson
SG: Gordon/Shumpert
SF: Batum/Young
PF: Love/Faried
C: Pekovic/Davis

Jay

The team that would have the greatest chamce of winning the most championships within a 7-year period should be the winners. This would factor in variables like age, balance, chemistry etc.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on January 21, 2013, 06:22:06 PM
Derrick Favors, 21 future gun PF, just needs the opportunity to shine...

Marcz Team
PG: Chris Paul 27
SG: Kobe Bryant 34
SF: Paul Pierce 35
PF: Tim Duncan 36
C: Marc Gasol 27
PG: Deron Williams 28
SG: Klay Thompson 22
SF: Danilo Gallinari 24
PF:Derrick Favors 21
C: Brook Lopez 24
Il do a write up tonight or tomorrow guys putting forth my teams roster succession plan to continue winning throughout the 7 years ;)

if ur keen im setting up a different one here... http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70746.0.html

Windigo

Starters /10
Bench /10

What about a few novelty awards like best value pick and best 6th man?

Windigo

FisherSaints