Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

This guy will keep my team strong when lebron goes off for a rest.

Danny Granger

Not that old at 29 , plus he is coming off the bench so playing 15 minutes a game he can keep that up for a long tine

RiOtChEsS

il try an check in here and there today guys but im pretty busy, hopefully we can wrap up by tomorrow for write ups...

FisherSaints

Jay

Wizards are 3-1 with Wall back 8)

My Chumps

Quote from: Marcz on January 19, 2013, 01:36:29 AM
Marc Gasol ;)
Been thinking about him ever since I finished off my starting 5 but didn't really want two 27 year olds as my centres. Would mean I'd have to bank on one still being worthy of a starting spot at 34 years of age  :-[

Good pick Marcz, I think you've wrapped up the first two championships of the dynasty.

Windigo

Sorry for the late reply fellas, just got back from a 12 hour fishing expedition that yielded zero fish.  ::)

Since Granger was snatched from my clutches I'll go for another small forward.

Chandler Parsons -> 14.5 PPG 6.1 APG & 3.5 RPG will give K.D a rest and Chandler will provide a good all round back up.  8)

And for my center/power forward spot I pick Andrea Bargnani.  :D

Windigo's Team

PG. Stephen Curry
SG. Paul George
SF. Kevin Durant
PF. Chris Bosh
C. Greg Munroe
6th. Brandon Jennings
7th. Evan Turner
8th. Chandler Parsons
9th.
10th. Andrea Bargnani

Holz

Tristan Thompson the cav, like the way he plays and should be good in 3 years when I need him.

I think I can cause marcz abit of trouble in the next 2 years.

Parker
Mayo
James
Zbo
Noah

Is pretty decent.

Jay

Good pick with Bargnani, Windi. One of the best scoring PF's when on

Windigo

He sure is, not much of a rebounder though.  :P

Kept him on the low down all draft....But I did drop a subtle hint way back in this thread saying there is an absolute Bargain.

Probably too subtle.  :P

gossiboy

Quote from: Windigo on January 19, 2013, 10:57:24 PM

Kept him on the low down all draft....But I did drop a subtle hint way back in this thread saying there is an absolute Bargain.

Good player but will be forever cursed by the reputation of being a flop number 1 pick, albeit in a weak draft. LaMarcus Aldridge (2), Rudy Gay (8) and Rajon Rondo (21) all taken after him though.

Windigo

Quote from: gossiboy on January 19, 2013, 11:09:45 PM
Quote from: Windigo on January 19, 2013, 10:57:24 PM

Good player but will be forever cursed by the reputation of being a flop number 1 pick, albeit in a weak draft. LaMarcus Aldridge (2), Rudy Gay (8) and Rajon Rondo (21) all taken after him though.

Did live up to his potential 'somewhat' with 21 points a game in a season.

But in my fantasy team he certainly won't be needed to be putting up big numbers, just a good solid contribution which he is capable of.  ;)

Mat0369

I was thinking of Parsons last night. The kid puts up some surprising numbers and has actually been pretty solid. There is still another SF out there that is in a good age bracket.

I also did mention Bargnani to Jayman in that PM last night. Coming off the bench, if you already have a solid defensive big he could put up some nice numbers. A good injury prone player in a crappy team. Depending how injuries factor into the decision making, he has the potential to be an excellent pick up.

RiOtChEsS

hope we get most of us on at some stage today, 1 1/2 rounds to go...

Jay

Fisher picks Ryan Anderson

You're up Marcz :)

Windigo

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 20, 2013, 12:16:40 AM
I was thinking of Parsons last night. The kid puts up some surprising numbers and has actually been pretty solid. There is still another SF out there that is in a good age bracket.

I also did mention Bargnani to Jayman in that PM last night. Coming off the bench, if you already have a solid defensive big he could put up some nice numbers. A good injury prone player in a crappy team. Depending how injuries factor into the decision making, he has the potential to be an excellent pick up.

Yeah, I reckon he could be a good pick up off the bench. I hope they factor in Monroe's continued development as one of the best all round C's in the next 10 years. Just needs to step up his block stats.

Reckon I might put Andrea at PF & get the forgotten C that hasn't be taken yet... :o