Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Holz

I almost picked a young guy but with rose injured at the moment im picking one of the best PGs in the league.

he is only 30 i think he should be around for a long time still, Can play for rose shrot term and than I can play him off the bench when rose is back and firing

Tony Parker.

makes my team a contender this year i feel.

PG: Parker
SG: Mayo
SF:James
PF: Zbo
C: Noah

PG: Rose
SG:
SF:
PF:
C: Cousins

Windigo

Hmmm, reckon you need to know concentrate on young blood now holz.

Looking over my team, none of my players are over 30.  :P

FisherSaints

I pick Paul Millsap. He's only 27 and is playing well

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2013, 04:38:50 PM
Hmmm, reckon you need to know concentrate on young blood now holz.

Looking over my team, none of my players are over 30.  :P

yeah thats the plan.

still i have rose and cousins on my bench and really they could be starters.  So lebron really the only guy i havent got covered who is old, im think lebron has alot left in him though.

Windigo

I'm gunna say he has like 7+ years left. If Kobe can do what he does with bad knees, James should do even better.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2013, 04:46:01 PM
I'm gunna say he has like 7+ years left. If Kobe can do what he does with bad knees, James should do even better.

yeah, just about to be the youngest player to reach 20k points. I think he has the potential to hit the 40k mark but we will see.

RiOtChEsS

The Italian Stallion... Danilo Gallinari

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Paul Pierce
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Brook Lopez
PG: Deron Williams
SG:
SF:Danilio Gallinari
PF:
C:

Windigo

As well as 5000 assists. He certainly is a great player, but there is something about him that I don't like. from just a 'fan' perspective.  Maybe it's the tattoo on his back that I don't like.

If Kobe wasn't playing for the Lakers anymore, the Lakers would be boring. Just my opinion.  :P

Annnnnd my good bench pick is gone.  ::)

Holz

I almost picked him Marcz was my faouvirte player at knicks when he played there.

Windigo

Even with Gallinari gone, there are a few diamonds in the rough.  8)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Holzman on January 17, 2013, 04:52:52 PM
I almost picked him Marcz was my faouvirte player at knicks when he played there.
6 10' with 3pt range is scary, starting to get a few coast to coast highlights this year too, Iggy is showing him how to do...

RiOtChEsS

i pm'd gossi too... if it makes it back my way il be on around 11pm again, work is beckoning ;)

Windigo

Quote from: Marcz on January 17, 2013, 04:56:22 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 17, 2013, 04:52:52 PM
6 10' with 3pt range is scary, starting to get a few coast to coast highlights this year too, Iggy is showing him how to do...

Haha, not as scary as a certain Mav though!  :P

gossiboy

Was tossing up between Danillo and a fellow Denver Nugget. At 25 years old Ty LAwson becomes the oldest player on my team. 14.4 points and 7 assists per game and one of the quickest players in the league.

PG: Westbrook
SG; Gordon
SF: Batum
PF: Love
C: Davis
6. Lawson
7. Faried