Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

I had done a whole write-up on Lopez and was about to post it until I changed my mind and went with Big Al who is a proven 20 and 10 player. Was a real tough choice

Get on the Nets for ECF...

RiOtChEsS

going young there FS, could be a future star...

yeah i bet on them to win more than 45.5 games, looking ok now, wasnt confident a couple weeks ago

FisherSaints

Jay

Get on Celts to beat Miami (next week I think it is...could be later this week). Supremely confident we can knock them off

Kid's clutch FS...Good one

FisherSaints

Yeah hit the game winner against OKC and he's only 19

Holz

I didnt want to pick any guys over 30, but i cant pass this guy up.

The best PF this year with a NBA high 23 double doubles this year. This beast just isnt slowing down he is ranked 5th in the MVP race.

Savage on the boards.

Zach Randolph

with randolph i think i can win in the next few years depending on my next few picks.

PG: Rose
SG: Mayo
SF: James
PF: Randolph
C: Cousins/Noah

Jay

Thought about him Holz but didn't want someone who was 38 by the team this dynasty is up :-\

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 17, 2013, 01:13:20 PM
Thought about him Holz but didn't want someone who was 38 by the team this dynasty is up :-\

yeah but you need to win over those seven years. Zbo helps alot for the next 3-4 years.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on January 17, 2013, 01:19:23 PM

yeah but you need to win over those seven years. Zbo helps alot for the next 3-4 years.
2-3 years is more accurate I would think. Zbo is a beast though, don't get me wrong just I don't think that >30 year olds have much value in this type of thing

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 17, 2013, 01:22:02 PM

2-3 years is more accurate I would think. Zbo is a beast though, don't get me wrong just I don't think that >30 year olds have much value in this type of thing

why 2-3  the best PF in league at 31 he should be more than servicable for a while. He might not be the best PF in the league in 3 years but i can play him of the bench and he will still be massively dangerous.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on January 17, 2013, 01:24:21 PM

why 2-3  the best PF in league at 31 he should be more than servicable for a while. He might not be the best PF in the league in 3 years but i can play him of the bench and he will still be massively dangerous.
I don't think he is the best PF in the league. Kevin Love, Blake Grffin and Josh Smith I still think are better players than ZBo...still a good pick for this late :)

There are 3 more guys I want to get and I will sit very happy with my lineup if they slip to me.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 17, 2013, 01:33:07 PM

I don't think he is the best PF in the league. Kevin Love, Blake Grffin and Josh Smith I still think are better players than ZBo...still a good pick for this late :)

There are 3 more guys I want to get and I will sit very happy with my lineup if they slip to me.
i could many holes in both sides of the argument here but i dont wanna be a "knowall"

anyone pm'd Windi?

Holz

Quote from: Marcz on January 17, 2013, 02:37:28 PM

i could many holes in both sides of the argument here but i dont wanna be a "knowall"

anyone pm'd Windi?

I have

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Holzman on January 17, 2013, 02:43:00 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 17, 2013, 02:37:28 PM

anyone pm'd Windi?

I have
8)

Windigo

Okay for my double I want an excellent 6th man for my team....

Brandon Jennings:

Absolute steal at my pick, at only 23 he has plenty of room to improve in a dynasty format.

18.3 PPG,   3.6 RPG &   5.8 APP off the bench.  8)

Evan Turner:

Another excellent back up for the shooting guard & small forward position.

13.8   PPG, 6.7 RPG & 4.3 APG off my bench going by this years stats+ at only 24 he will improve out of sight.

PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Paul George
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Greg Monroe

6: Brandon Jennings
7: Evan Turner
8:
9:
10: