Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Irving is top 10, with Westbrook and the like.

My Chumps

Yeah, there is a tonne of good PG's though.

Still some seriously good ones yet to be picked!

gossiboy

Still at the tennis but don't wanna keep this moving.

Anthony Davis. 19 years old and there's no question that this kid will be a superstar. Will be a defensive force to be reckoned with for the 7 years of the dynasty.

Beware the brow.

PG - Westbrook
SG - Gordon
SF - Batum
PF - Love
C - Davis

RiOtChEsS

tidied it up Jayman ;)

nice pick Gossi...

Time for the reveal... Ur Up Jayman

Jay

Here it is, the pick which separates me from the rest. I rate this guy really highly in fact higher than I rate Kyrie Irving. He is one of the best young PGs in the game and in a couple of years when the Wizards are good he will be a force and capable of finishing his career as one of the greats. He is unique, like a young Rajon Rondo in most ways. In a PG I'm looking for not just scoring, but ball handling and passing ability and there aren't as many young guards with those features as good as this guy. He plays killer defense, his hands are great and when he's on a fast break ya got not chance stopping him. Injuries put a slight halt on him last season but je has recently returned and he has led the Wizards in assists in every game he has played this season.

He averaged 16ppg 8apg and 5rpg over his last 2 seasons and at age just 22, there is still plenty of improvement to come. Rounding out my starting 5 it is... John Wall

PG: Wall
SG: Harden
SF: Gay
PF: Smith
C: Bynum

RiOtChEsS

great talent, poor jump shot, cant shoot 3s and more knee probs for the J.M.D :P

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 07:51:27 PM
Here it is, the pick which separates me from the rest. I rate this guy really highly in fact higher than I rate Kyrie Irving. He is one of the best young PGs in the game and in a couple of years when the Wizards are good he will be a force and capable of finishing his career as one of the greats. He is unique, like a young Rajon Rondo in most ways. In a PG I'm looking for not just scoring, but ball handling and passing ability and there aren't as many young guards with those features as good as this guy. He plays killer defense, his hands are great and when he's on a fast break ya got not chance stopping him. Injuries put a slight halt on him last season but je has recently returned and he has led the Wizards in assists in every game he has played this season.

He averaged 16ppg 8apg and 5rpg over his last 2 seasons and at age just 22, there is still plenty of improvement to come. Rounding out my starting 5 it is... John Wall

PG: Wall
SG: Harden
SF: Gay
PF: Smith
C: Bynum

would have loved to have got him on my bench, knew it wasnt going to happen. Still a few good PGs around.

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 16, 2013, 07:59:45 PM
great talent, poor jump shot, cant shoot 3s and more knee probs for the J.M.D :P
Wall > Irving

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 08:07:09 PM
Wall > Irving
:o :-X

valkorum

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 16, 2013, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 08:07:09 PM
Wall > Irving
:o :-X
Wall is more talented/gifted. Irving will be a good player but Wall has a chance to be great.

Irving is a better shooter... That's it

My Chumps

How can you say he's better than Irving?! Seriously, will be great, but Kyrie?!?!

I disagree, just like I disagree that Bynum > D12.

Anyway, pick up soon. Tossing up between two SF's...

Jay

Haha I should probably stop with my opinions. Everyone disagrees with me :P

You put Wall on a good team (e.g Wizards in a few years) an you guys would see how good he is. I honestly believe he has the higher ceiling - freak athlete

My Chumps

I'll go for the slightly younger SF and take Luol Deng. Deng held opposing small forwards to a PER of just 11.3 during the 2011-12 season. Tell me that's not impressive. Got Durant? LeBron? Anthony? Pierce? No worries, I've got Luol Deng :P

He's also got the ability to go 20+ points, averaging 17 per game this season, aswell as 7 rebounds.

Get some! :P

Team so far:
C: Dwight Howard
PF: Blake Griffin
SF: Luol Deng
SG: Dwyane Wade
PG: Kyrie Irving

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 09:23:12 PM
Haha I should probably stop with my opinions. Everyone disagrees with me :P

"Id like to agree witch ya but i like bein' right" Tommy Smyth wit a Y :P

Differing opinions r what makes this site great, as long as we r all respectful i see no problem debating our opinions ;)