Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on January 16, 2013, 01:43:25 PM
back to FS

Be nice to get an update in the OP so that it easier to see the current team lineups.

FisherSaints

Yeah going to update soon I pick Serge Ibaka and Lee can play C

RiOtChEsS

Im not even sure if this guy is really still available but i select... Deron Williams :o

Jay

Great pick with Ibaka, FS - can't believe he slipped this far

Nice Marcz. Has declined a bit this season though. Who's up?

RiOtChEsS

Jay

Damn he's at the tennis. I'm gonna have a nervous wait to see if player X slips through...If I get him, good luck beating me guys ;)

Windigo

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 16, 2013, 01:52:15 PM

Damn, thought he would slip to my bench. Haha.  :P

Deron is still a good player, but even he has admitted he doesn't deserve all-star selection this year.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Windigo on January 16, 2013, 02:16:55 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on January 16, 2013, 01:52:15 PM

Damn, thought he would slip to my bench. Haha.  :P

Deron is still a good player, but even he has admitted he doesn't deserve all-star selection this year.
still the 3rd best PG in the game, id imagine Dwill and CP3 could actually play on court together, but il keep him in his usual role

Jay

This season there are a number of PG's infront of D-Will
Rondo, CP3, Curry, Jrue are some of the picked ones

Interesting to see people starting their bench before finishing there starting 5.

FisherSaints

Decided to make Lillard my backup so I play them rotating

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 02:31:10 PM
This season there are a number of PG's infront of D-Will

Interesting to see people starting their bench before finishing there starting 5.
that is ur opinion Jayman, btw i said 3rd best, CP3 and Rondo i already had infront of him... reminder to keep it :-X on unpicked players ::) get on any hardcore basketball forum and try and knock Dwill lower than the 3rd best and prepare for ridicule...

Jay

Can you delete that post quoting an unpicked player Marcz?

I think stats show that Curry, Holiday and maybe even Lillard have passed Williams...But I guess there is a level of opinion to it :-\

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 02:53:57 PM
Can you delete that post quoting an unpicked player Marcz?

I think stats show that Curry, Holiday and maybe even Lillard have passed Williams...But I guess there is a level of opinion to it :-\

stats tell alot but sometimes they hide the truth abit. I think these guys will be better in a few years but i still have dwil as 3rd point guard (that is untill Rose is back)

Windigo

I strongly consider Deron over Curry, but went with Curry as he is an offensive point guard who scores and passes+ he has 4 years on Williams.

Both are good point guards and both are good options, it's just personal preference.

My Chumps

Irving > Everyone  :P

*kidding ;)