Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I have 3 guys left i want in the position im going for. If i get one of them im looking dedly.

Jay

I think you over-rate Cousins a bit Holz... Rose and Lebron great picks though - you are right up there!

Windigo

DMC is a good pick, but there certainly are other good C's left to choose from!  ;)

Jay

Scrads is online. Has he been PM'd?

Scrads

LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Igoudala please :)

Jay

Ripper picks there Scrads. Came close to choosing Iggy over Gay and I wanted Aldridge as my PF...still plenty gun PF's though

Time to PM Chumps, Scrads :)

gossiboy

Quote from: Scrads on January 15, 2013, 10:07:30 PM

Nice picks. Iggy one of the best defenders in the league.

PM"d Chumps.

Scrads

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: Scrads on January 15, 2013, 10:07:30 PM

Nice picks. Iggy one of the best defenders in the league.

PM"d Chumps.

Cheers mate wad just aboutto :)

Thanks guys, have ithers in mind that are a bit of a pipe dream to think they will make it to my next picks haha :(

My Chumps

Well, I thought I was going to go for a more youth orientated side with Kyrie and Blake, but I just can't turn this guy up here. Currently the second best SG in the league in my opinion. Not only his offensive output of 20+ PPG and 5ish assists, but his on ball defense is amazing. A block a game, two steals and 5 boards, yes please. 
Still got 4-5 first class years in him.
Dwyane Wade

Team so far:
C: Howard
PF: Griffin
SF:
SG: Wade
PG: Irving

Think I've put together a good team despite being second last in the draft :)

Jay

Wade's knees + age concerns me

I am tossing up a few guys and had till wait to the picks before mine to start considering seriously as I thought they would be picked already :-\ won't be too long

Windigo

Hmmm. Considered Aldridge but thinking bigger picture with young talent. At 27 he still has plenty to offer.

Same with Iggie.

Good pick with Wade chumps, he is in decline though. 

Jay

Attention guys, I have my 4th player for the Jayman Dynasty. In all honesty, probably the steal of the draft right here. I thought to myself, what PF would go best with Andrew Bynum and this guy instantly sprung to mind.

Last season this Atlanta PF had per game averages ranking him sixth in points, fifth in rebounds, first in assists, second in steals, third in blocks and fifth in double-doubles out of all PF's. No other power forward in the game can stuff the stat sheet like him. He is by far the most underrated passing big man in the league while also being one of the most active defenders. There is not another power forward in the league that can have the same impact on both ends of the floor.

The best All-Round PF in the game and I got him with my 4th pick. Welcome, Mr. Smooth ... Josh Smith

My Chumps

Yeah, good pick J Man.

He was the other one I was considering instead of Griffin, but went for youth/potential and scoring power in the end. Smith puts up too many showerty jumpers for my liking right now!

gossiboy

Sticking with my youth policy I pick Eric Gordon with my fourth pick. A superb talent easily capable of averaging 25 points and 5 assists per game if he can stay injury free. He joins Love, Batum and Westbrook as my fourth 24 year old.

PG - Westbrook
SG - Gordon
SF - Batum
PF - Love
C -

Windigo