Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hopefully we have judges that know how good Bynum is/will be throughout the years of this dynasty... :P

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 05:26:31 PM
Dont let Valk judge :P he'll give Holz 1st place every time just because he has Cousins ;)

im hoping valk is a judge. However as long as there are no lebron haters im happy.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2013, 05:47:03 PM
Dont let Valk judge :P he'll give Holz 1st place every time just because he has Cousins ;)
im hoping valk is a judge. However as long as there are no lebron haters im happy.
so you dont want me to judge then Holz? :P

nahh Valk didnt give me a single vote in the All-Time NBA Draft and I ended up winning the thing ;) therefore he is banned from judging me ;D

gossiboy

Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 05:54:08 PM
Mentioning unpicked players there Gossi? ;D ;D ;D

Deleted the post but if anyone picks the player I mentioned then it's an automatic forfeit in my books.

valkorum

I am a LeBron hater

Holz

Quote from: valkorum on January 15, 2013, 05:59:13 PM

I am a LeBron hater

should be interesting judging my team with cousins and bron in it than.

Jay

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 05:55:19 PM
Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 05:54:08 PM
Mentioning unpicked players there Gossi? ;D ;D ;D

Deleted the post but if anyone picks the player I mentioned then it's an automatic forfeit in my books.
haha cant believed he had slipped this long ;D

valkorum

Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2013, 06:00:51 PM
Quote from: valkorum on January 15, 2013, 05:59:13 PM

I am a LeBron hater

should be interesting judging my team with cousins and bron in it than.

I hate LeBron but you cant deny he is a good scorer and then putting him with a great guard in Rose and a great C in DMC certainly makes for a great dynasty IMO.

You still need to pick a SG and PF and that could break you

FisherSaints

Valk joins the judging team. I think that the public will vote and the panel will vote. Then I tally up the votes and scores to see who wins :)

My Chumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PP4RT-vv-o

Check it out, funniest thing on TV. (Sorry, it includes the unpicked Kwame :P)

Jay

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 15, 2013, 06:06:28 PM
Valk joins the judging team. I think that the public will vote and the panel will vote. Then I tally up the votes and scores to see who wins :)
we may need to add a multiplier of some sort to it...A vote from a panel member should be worth more than a vote from someone who just votes for the team with Kobe in it ::)

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on January 15, 2013, 06:10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PP4RT-vv-o

Check it out, funniest thing on TV. (Sorry, it includes the unpicked Kwame :P)

#Kwame4president

Windigo

My Chumps

Hahaha, brilliant Windi ;D

I bet Scrads is going to take the guy I want... :(

Jay

There are 2 guys I cant split for my next one. Please take 1 of them to make the decision easier ;)