Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 01:36:17 PM
For my 3rd pick to go with Harden and Bynum I will take the no.4 small forward in the game (that isnt over 35y.o :P )

This guy is leading the Grizzlies to the western conference finals.  He is averaging 19ppg over his last 6 seasons and has not dropped under 18ppg (excluding rookie year) - consistency. He has started this one well too averaging 18ppg 6rpg. He can steal, block, pass, play D... This guy can do it all

It is Memphis' all-time leader in steals and the man who was the main cause behind the upset of the decade when Grizzlies overcame the Spurs in last season's playoffs, he is entering the prime of his career, 26 year old... Rudy Gay

Good pick Jayman, was gonna take Rudy but trying to stay with players 25 and under for now so I went with Batum.

Who's up next?

Also, there's one player who I'm extremely surprised hasn't been taken yet, see how far he slides.

Jay

I think I know who you are thinking of, Gossi :)

PM'd MC

Windigo

Plenty of gems not yet picked.  ;)

RiOtChEsS

im gonna be offline until about 11pm guys sorry...

My Chumps

Will just be a second guys, deciding between a couple.

To go with the offensive player or defensive? Too hard :P

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 15, 2013, 03:58:54 PM
im gonna be offline until about 11pm guys sorry...
Fine Marcz :) hopefully get your picks done before then! Could always leave a short-list for FS

My Chumps

Well I'll go with the more offensive threat. Pretty suprised this guy has lasted this long, considering he's only 23, averages 20+ PPG, 12 rebounds and has a highlight reel like no other. Is bound to improve his jumper and defensive game with time too. Perfectly suited for a dynasty.

Team so far:

C: Dwight Howard
PF: Blake Griffin
SF:
SG:
PG: Kyrie Irving

Yeah, I like that team so far :)

Jay

Sound pick MC. Think the reason he slipped was due to his performance this year - averaging 17ppg 8rpg ... Disappointing stats considering how good he could be.

My Chumps

Yeah, his developement has halted slightly this year, but I'm sure he'll get back to the averages of his rookie season soon enough.

gossiboy

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 01:42:33 PM
Also, there's one player who I'm extremely surprised hasn't been taken yet, see how far he slides.

I have a feeling that the defensive player MC was thinking about taking over BG is the same player I was talking about here

valkorum

Some good looking teams so far.  IMO the best 3 so far are (in no particular order) -- Holzman, Marcz and Chumps

My Chumps

Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 04:56:45 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on January 15, 2013, 01:42:33 PM

I have a feeling that the defensive player MC was thinking about taking over BG is the same player I was talking about here
Yeah, you're probably right... Was pretty suprised he hadn't gone, but couldn't turn up Blake  :-*

Windigo

Not really a Blake fan myself.  :-\

Jay

Dont let Valk judge :P he'll give Holz 1st place every time just because he has Cousins ;)

My Chumps

No, let Valk judge, he has me in the top 3 :P