Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Noooooo George was my next pick. Damn

Windigo

FisherSaints

With my next pick I take Jrue Holiday. Jrue is having a breakout season for the 76ers, averaging almost 19 points a game and 9 assists. He is only 22 so has a lot of time

PG. Jrue Holiday
SG.
SF. Carmelo Anthony
PF. David Lee
C.

Jay

And another one to cross off my list >:( good pick FS

RiOtChEsS

The Big Fundamental Tim Duncan

Holz

congrats on the 12-13 cup marcz

gossiboy

Nicolas Batum - one of the best young swingmen in the league averaging 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds, 4.3 assists while shooting 48% from the field and 40% on three's and still only 24. Slots in nicely and I'm reasonably confident the other guy I want will slip to my next pick.

PG - Westbrook
SG -
SF - Batum
PF - Love
C -

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2013, 12:44:05 PM
congrats on the 12-13 cup marcz
and 14 ;)

:o thought he could slip a bit further Gossi, potential stat stuffer tho, love his game

Windigo

Marcz is hoping for short term glory with the evergreen stars Duncan & Kobe.  :P

gossiboy

Jay

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Windigo on January 15, 2013, 01:05:43 PM
Marcz is hoping for short term glory with the evergreen stars Duncan & Kobe.  :P
there is more to it than that, but yeah im winning now...

Jay

For my 3rd pick to go with Harden and Bynum I will take the no.4 small forward in the game (that isnt over 35y.o :P )

This guy is leading the Grizzlies to the western conference finals.  He is averaging 19ppg over his last 6 seasons and has not dropped under 18ppg (excluding rookie year) - consistency. He has started this one well too averaging 18ppg 6rpg. He can steal, block, pass, play D... This guy can do it all

It is Memphis' all-time leader in steals and the man who was the main cause behind the upset of the decade when Grizzlies overcame the Spurs in last season's playoffs, he is entering the prime of his career, 26 year old... Rudy Gay

Windigo

Jayman must be working overtime thinking of who will be his young up & comer...Or will he go with a veteran.  :o

Just as I post that he chooses Rudy Gay. 

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on January 15, 2013, 01:37:23 PM
Jayman must be working overtime thinking of who will be his young up & comer...Or will he go with a veteran.  :o

Just as I post that he chooses Rudy Gay. 
good one hey? ;)