Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

im not working tonight so if we r all on we can plow thru a few picks each, pmd Gossi

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 14, 2013, 10:08:05 PM
im not working tonight so if we r all on we can plow thru a few picks each, pmd Gossi
sounds like a plan man :D

Got a player locked for my next pick... Need him to slip!

gossiboy

Sorry boys just got home from work. Kyrie was my man so give me a minute and I'll come up with someone else.

gossiboy

Alright, Kyrie was my man as I just love watching the kid play and he's special so I'm gonna go with another Point Guard with that x-factor. Somewhat surprised he hasn't been taken yet. He draws a lot of criticism for his poor shot selection and ball hogging when all he has to do is get the ball to Durant:

Russell Westbrook.

The most athletic player in the league today if not of all time, averages 21.6 ppg, 5.3 rpg and 8.5 assists while shooting a mediocre 41% from the field (36% on three's).

PG - Westbrook
SG -
SF -
PF - Love
C -

RiOtChEsS

My Chumps

Yep, great pick Gossi. He was next on my shortlist for PG's behind Kyrie.

And Marcz, a sound pick; especially with Paul dishing him the ball down the floor.

RiOtChEsS

actually having his most efficient season ever this year :o

FisherSaints

Wasn't sure if he'd last till my next pick. So I take David Lee and hope my other player makes it

SF. Carmelo Anthony
PF. David Lee

Windigo

I thought no one would pick him and It'd be an auto selection for me.  ::)

Jay

Saying Westbrook is one of the most athletic of all-time is crazy Gossi haha forget about MJ or Wilkins? Sound pick nonetheless especially with Love grabbing all his missed shots ;)

So Marcz is going for short-term gain hey? :P

Very interesting with David Lee, FS...he has had a great year no doubt

RiOtChEsS

glass half full Jayman :P Westbrook is better than he gets credit for...

Jay

:P I am honest when it comes to NBA

I admit Westbrook has had a stellar season so far

gossiboy

Westbrook also incredibly durable. Hasn't missed a single game in his 4 seasons in the league.

Jay

gossiboy